DREAMS about QD32 replacement IDEAS NEEDED!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mullet2006

Reaction score
hi guys,
just thought my first post would be about the reason i signed up for this forum and thats if anyone has any info or fotos etc about the bolt up configuration on the back of the engine where it bolts up the clutch/bell housing to the transmission as i have plans............evil plans for the miserablely slow qd32s replacement.....hopes, dreams and aspirations of either a nissan 4.1 or 4.5 v8 or lexus/toyota(i know shutup) 4.0 v8 (weight reasons are against a holden v8, and cost and power reasons against chevs ls1 ls3 etc) or something similar for my single cab beauty.
this is a dream of mine to have a small capacity v8 upfront and still run stock running, exception of h/d clutch and maybe upgrade c/v's if possible.
ideas are more than welcome. no dream killers please. dont be hatin the dreamer.
cheers marty

Well

I've heard that the auto trans behind one of those Nissan motors is the same as the auto in a Patrol, so look into that.

Sounds like a good build.

Marks Adapters are now selling a kit to bolt the Patrol gearbox up to the VH41DE and VH45DE.

Keep us updated.

Latest posts

Back