religious beliefs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should he be punished

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparra04

Reaction score
muslim man refuses to stand for magistrate

fine him$$
deport him
or throw him in jail
what r your thoughts

Last edited:
It's a storm in a teacup created by our media that loves a racial conflict to sell papers

Community service, not that people turn up or do any actual community service.

Last edited:
^ yep typical today tonite hype. The guys a ****head tho. Hopefully the judge is appropriately stern. And im not particularly rascist, but its my opinion that all these durka-durka jihad types that have no respect for our country should be deported. They give the other 99% of muslims and other ethnics a bad name.

equal rights, he should have the same treatment as if any one of us refused to do whatever it is he has done.

It's a storm in a teacup created by our media that loves a racial conflict to sell papers

Thats a bit unfair, the media in this country would never do such things to sell papers/news services. We have respectable media services in this country!!

I'm a firm on if you come to our country you go by our rules. If your asked to stand for the magistrate in court then you do so regardless of your religion. Imagine us doing that in there country. We would be lined up and shot.

Give him whatever treatment would be given to us

I'm a firm on if you come to our country you go by our rules. If your asked to stand for the magistrate in court then you do so regardless of your religion. Imagine us doing that in there country. We would be lined up and shot.

Give him whatever treatment would be given to us

x2

Maybe his penalty should be to go and help the Christian Community Churches out in helping the community ??

What if a person refuses to stand based on the belief that today's judges, who believe they are answerable to no one, do not deserve to be stood before when they enter the room?

Thats a bit unfair, the media in this country would never do such things to sell papers/news services. We have respectable media services in this country!!

Sorry, I'm in Sydney, you? Lol

I agree that imports that want to ignore our system should be sent home, but not over this stupid stunt, as per rabbit chop, fools like this give all immigrants a bad name, just as westbourogh do for Christians.

What if a person refuses to stand based on the belief that today's judges, who believe they are answerable to no one, do not deserve to be stood before when they enter the room?

Take your chances, personally I have very little or no respect for most authority types, but I would watch What i say or do if it meant staying out of jail

I don't have a problem with authority, I have a problem with judges who do not do their job, and that problem would make it hard for me to show such a person respect. Staying out of jail might well be a driving force for not letting that problem arise but someone needs to make the judges accountable. Jeff Kennett tried to make Victorian Judges accountable for their actions and he got shot down in flames by the pricks.

Religion isn't an excuse for not standing but the guy has done and will continue to do things for show so I doubt his reason was religious anyway.

I don't have a problem with authority, I have a problem with judges who do not do their job, and that problem would make it hard for me to show such a person respect. Staying out of jail might well be a driving force for not letting that problem arise but someone needs to make the judges accountable. Jeff Kennett tried to make Victorian Judges accountable for their actions and he got shot down in flames by the pricks.

Religion isn't an excuse for not standing but the guy has done and will continue to do things for show so I doubt his reason was religious anyway.

it just shows how pissweak and out of date our current system is
no one will respect the system while it is so weak
and with this politically correct bullshit its no wonder

Last edited:
You don't stand to show respect to the Magistrate, you stand to show respect to the Court.

Not that they are any better than each other.

^^

Same here.

Thing is with these type of posts it's a public forum equivalent of a shock jock.

You know is he a man who just happens to be a Muslim or is he a Muslim man.

I could say I am atheist man or a man who just happens to be atheist.

I have heard of this before, two blokes who refused based on some old obscure law they found and from memory had something to do "public servants", i think they got away with it, but were certainly pushing their luck.

I think it's a Muslim thing. Women are not equals and certainly not superior to him, so he's not going to show them any respect. The act of standing might be intended to show respect to the institution of the Court, but its representative was a woman and in his culture, she was less than a dog.

The concept of "When in Rome ..." is an old one. Maybe someone should educate immigrants on that particular aspect - they are coming to THIS country with THESE rules, not THEIR rules - THEIR rules belong in THEIR country - the very place that they are fleeing from! If their country is so bloody good, what on earth are they doing here? If they like their rules and their country so much, they are more than welcome to return.

Latest posts

Back