Spotted diesel cheaper then Petrol.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Cessnock NSW (I was passing through for work, thank God I dont live there)

Petrol $1.54.9 per Litre
Diesel $1.53.9 per Litre

Anyone else noticed it ?

About time to.

Dave.

Diesel still a $1.65.9 at its cheapest here. Although the gap between the two has dropped to about 13 cents.

Its better than it has been.

^ Yeah I see it to. I just feel sorry for all those petrol drivers.

1.10.9 per L, there doing it tough. :rolleyes:

Dave.

Given the current pricing on fuel I'm guessing dealers will be struggling to move the diesels now, as it stands it's pointless buying a diesel, I know if I was replacing the Nav tomorrow it wouldn't be with another diesel.

A VG33E powered D22 would average 17-18L per 100km's atm 99c per litre. Thats about $17-$18 per 100km's.

A ZD30DDT powered D22 per 100km's gets 10-11L. At the moment diesel is $1.40 a litre. Thats $14-$15.40 per 100km's.

Diesels are still cheaper to run.

Dave.

That's true Dave but in overall terms they may not be when you factor in purchase price and service costs. It might not apply to the Navara's because I have no idea on the price of the petrol models, but if you take 2nd hand Patrols for instance, GU's diesels still are in the high 20k/low30k range, whereas the petrol models are high 10k/low20k, generally the petrol is 5-10k cheaper to buy in the first place.

Fair point mate, that would apply best to the TD42TI models. But they hold there value really good.

Dave.

Funny how petrol went down so much so quick and diesel has gone down maybe 5 - 10c in my area in that same amount of time.

i think this is stupid i mean diesel is 35-40c's a litre more expensive absolute bullshht i wish i got the V6 now

Latest posts

Back