D22 2.5l exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jchaffey

Reaction score
Hey
I'm looking at putting and exhaust system on my D22 2010. Beaudesert exhaust reckon it needs a 2 3/4 system because there isn't enough back pressure with 3" and loss of power. Has anyone got some insight as 3" is alot more common and cheaper.
Cheers

go for the 2 3/4 inch system, the guys from that exhaust shop would know as they have done heaps of navara systems over the years.

Hey
I'm looking at putting and exhaust system on my D22 2010. Beaudesert exhaust reckon it needs a 2 3/4 system because there isn't enough back pressure with 3" and loss of power. Has anyone got some insight as 3" is alot more common and cheaper.
Cheers

Back pressure??, that's more related to 2 strokes lol. I've been here 5 years and the size question comes up every month. I fitted a Beaudesert system on Diesel Tuners advice, he did lots of testing and suggested to go for that size. Their dump pipe flows better than most, I still picked up 19hp on the dyno a week later with stronger earlier spool up. My advice, if you can afford the Beaudesert spend your money there.
Cheers

To add, he tested many 3" systems and found they made more power than stock in the higher rpm, but lost it down low and in the midrange. Something else to ponder...

Latest posts

Back