550 intercooler

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nissan_510

Reaction score
im wondering if anyone has a damaged/faulty/leaking/ or old 550 navara intercooler they would like to part with? I just need the end tanks in good condition. not worried if the core is bent or has holes. im going to get a factory replacement tig welded up for people who don't want to replace the leaky Nissan cooler with another of the same that's eventually going to leak.
no one does intercooler options for these and they are being replaced under warranty left right and centre. someone must have a set of tanks?
I just need one set of tanks to start with then the shop will be able to offer a changeover deal.
let me know guys

for those wanting to know, ARE Cooling now do an exchange intercooler for the 550 v9x. you can get a 73mm core or a 91mm core. includes tank work, blending and installing ski ramps, this blokes work is immaculate, if I knew how to upload pics I could show you mine.
definitely worth the changeover, means the car is not off the road for a couple weeks getting a custom job.

Just wondering if you got hold of some tanks and made a better product from the Nissan cooler? How much $$$?

That's the one he's talking about
Tbh id be upgrading into a new one, it's a 550 mate. Let her breathe and keep cool. Monster of a truck

Sent via smoke signals

So, has anyone else here fitted the ARE Performance Intercooler & Pipework?
Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on them.

I have an ARE intercooler with there full piping kit, very well designed and a lot of effort went into the pipe sizing and core specs. Did make a difference to the standard. Very little lag now.

I also run ARE cooler and pipe kit. Great quality product - not the cheapest on the market but well designed and it was easy to install.

Hpd intercoolers i installed one on mine last week works a treat and much bigger core than stock

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back