No power

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a similar problem. Nissan couldn't find the issue. But my local mechanic did. It was the mass airflow sensor although mine looked absolutely fine.

Nissan replaced computer and injectors new rail etc

Any update mine does similar thing it free revs in neutral but when in gear just loses all power . Turn car off and on again and she is good to go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi all

Sorry its been a wile, been back and forth quite a bit with service with multiple engine lights. First one was the unknown parts etc whatever. Next time it lost all power it was a brake pedal sensor telling the computer it was fully depressed so therefore you cannot give full power, some safety feature.

Then the egr sh1te itself so that's been replaced. Then another light, turns out it was the wiring for the egr valve not the valve itself so they re ran all wires for the Egr. Fixed that problem

Then the radiator overflow bottle cracked so we replaced it and none of us knew but apparently there is a multitude of bleed screws through the cooling system, when you drain the radiator from full nissans reccomendation is to heat the car up to temp 3 times, each time removing the air from the cooling system at all bleed points. If this does not occur, you will get a cooling system flow error. Doesn't mean there's an air lock as such, but just means there is air somewhere in the cooling system, yes apparently there's even a sensor for this now.

Will try to keep posted,

Latest posts

Back