Carpark Rage

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
A simple trip to Bunnings at 8am today went bad. Reversing out I noticed a drunk looking bloke walking behind me, I waited and he walked passed and kicked in my door.

As soon as I was out it was all on, he had 4 swings as I was yelling for assistance and obviously this guy was on ice I got the prick in a choker hold and he passed out. Nobody helped they just recorded on their phones.

He just got up and ran away faster than a bullet, it's all been reported and I am just glad nobody was hurt. What shits me is with all these fools recording it all never helped and this bloke was big, he was reaching into his pocket all the time for what I think was a Knife.

End of the day nobody hurt, the drugs slowed him down, I'd say 6ft2 at least the fuucker, it could be any of us and I hate to share it here but that was my simple day

Cheers

Just to add I understand people not trying to get involved but ffs recording on their phones with me in trouble shits me. Next time I'll drive away and report it. Getting the arms away from the pockets with the knife was all I could do.

I'm glad you didn't get injured happy john.
The chance of anyone helping a person in trouble these days is slim, I'm ashamed to say. When I was young everyone helped. Nowadays they just video it and sell to the media. You can only hope that whoever filmed it and showed the footage to a friend, the question may have been asked "why didn't you help that bloke"

yes many people of today are so weak they would rather watch than give needed assistance to a person in need and yes take a pic why not thats another part of todays lifestyle, atleast the pic can be evidence if needed.
when a person is on this drug ICE , they can and do become very violent plus have extra power in there body like a person with a mental disability which sometimes up to 4 men are needed to restrain this person. atleast your o.k. and hope the drugo didn,t dent your door.

Cheers all, I seldom post a topic of this nature but I felt it was important.
It's no big deal but it got that way, I'm just pleased we all got through it. If I had the girls with me the knife would of gone up his arse.

Just to add I understand people not trying to get involved but ffs recording on their phones with me in trouble shits me. Next time I'll drive away and report it. Getting the arms away from the pockets with the knife was all I could do.

Say hello to the selfie generation.

Any links to the youtube vids? I'm guessing there was some back and forth before shit got physical and everyone got their phones out and laughed.

Shit news HJ. Worst part is if after he kicked your truck you pulled out a bat and hit him or nudged him with your bullbar or again choked him that little too long and he didnt make it, YOU would be slammed for it. Yet this scumbag, who probally doesn't own anything worthwhile, gets off.
Hopefully there's no lasting damage.

Cheers mate!,HJ and my best mates.

Attachments

• IMG_0973.jpg
    IMG_0973.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 141
Well had a chat to Bunnings and there was no footage in the carpark apart from the idiots with their camera phones that had no guts to help. Apart from a sore shoulder it's better to let it go than try and deal with this bloke.

I've got many mates that puff a bit of weed and they are the the nicest folk, clearly this arsehole had no respect for anything, and whatever he was on made him feel like a king.

Anyway so be it end of the day nobody was hurt and this probably happens every day. It's now at the back of my mind, but I'm going to be a tad more cautious now.

Cheers

yes john , unfortunetly this sort of behavure is quite common in this day and age, its really becoming a part of life that we need to cope with.

In all fairness, when two blokes are having a tussle it is rude to interrupt or break it up unless one bloke is really getting his arse handed to him, but it is proper etiquette to stand around and watch and cheer encouragement. I dont know why you expect everyone to run to your aid but not his.

In all fairness, when two blokes are having a tussle it is rude to interrupt or break it up unless one bloke is really getting his arse handed to him, but it is proper etiquette to stand around and watch and cheer encouragement. I dont know why you expect everyone to run to your aid but not his.
you would change your tune if you were confronted by a guy high on Ice. its not a good scene atall, totally different to a drunk fellow.

Well said and I agree and thanks for your well said post. I just like peace and calm, I'm a strong bloke for my height and I understand they had a laugh. Just knives and shit annoy me.

Russia had the right idea

If a drug deal was seen in the streets by the "Law", It was cancelled by two Shots,
noisy but effective, and less Drug Sales or damaged Nissan's!

Glad your OK.
highway Man!:deadhorse:

If a drug deal was seen in the streets by the "Law", It was cancelled by two Shots,
noisy but effective, and less Drug Sales or damaged Nissan's!

Glad your OK.
highway Man!:deadhorse:

Ha good one Highway Man, sadly I'm starting to lose faith in our coppers after the arsehole that got me on the bike the other day. Corruption as someone mentioned is more common than we think.

Latest posts

Back