2014 muster sponsors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparra04

Reaction score
A BIG THANKS TO OUR 2014 SPONSORS

current sponsors

http://www.toughtoys.com.au/
toughtoys-logo.png

www.forefrontindustries.com.au
ffmainpagejpg2.jpg

www.zordos4wdsuspension.com.au
zordos_banner1.jpg

trackabout
!cid_image001_jpg@01CF945E.jpg

Berrima diesel
!cid_image001_jpg@01CF945B.jpg

Last edited:
Well done guys im sure everyone appreciates the sponsors and all they do. Hope they can send a rep along for some fun and to answer any question people may have.

Steve from tough toys has supplied us with 3 great gifts for our annual raffle
He has also in partnership with the muster commitee provided a $400 voucher for his store for a special
PRE MUSTER RAFFLE which will be announced shortly ( ssshhh)

Please give our sponsors support where and when you can
Have a look at steves store, steve has a wide knowledge base when it comes to 4wd accessories and he has some great stuff at great prices
And forefront not only have some great products there customer support is legendary, check out there range of front mount kits
Zordo's suspension...great prices and excellent after sales support, he really knows his stuff

Last edited:
ZORDO has come to the party with an AWESOME prize for the muster raffle
wont matter if you own a d40 or a d22 you will be stoked if you win this prize..... :secret:...:cheers!:

Ok guys we have some more news.

I would like to thank

AVENGER who have donated a set of killer HID spotties made by "STINGER" to add to the stuff Opposite Lock are already donating, these lights are valued at over $600 at full RRP pricing.

COOPER TIRES - they have donated a voucher of $250 for any Cooper Tyres, and over $150 in promo gear like Shirts, Caps, stubby coolers ect

4WD SYSTEMS "gear to goannawhere" have donated a voucher for one of their auto LOKKA's for any vehicle.

BERRIMA DIESEL / DPCHIP have thrown us a PLUG'N"GO throttle controller and a stack of shirts, caps, pens and even some socks!!

==

Last edited:
SOME MORE 2014 SPONSORS
PLEASE SUPPORT THEM

HARROP/EATON
harrop_logo.png

OPPOSITE LOCK. Narellen and Penrith stores
logo.jpg

SELDOM SEEN. A hidden gem, check them out
seldomseen_logo.jpg

THE ULTIMATE SUSPENSION.Not just a brand name but a statement in innovation
top_logo.jpg

4WD SYSTEMS. The gear to Goannawhere
header2.jpg

COOPERS TYRES

Last edited:
Nice work on the logos Sparra, just one missing for COOPER TIRES.

If anyone does use these guys dont forget to mention that you are a member here so they know they support is appreciated and will help us again in the future.

Thanks Guys.

LOOK WHO HAS COME ON BOARD TO HELP OUT!!

EVER WANTED ONE OF THESE SWEET E-LOCKERS FOR THE FRONT OR REAR OF YOUR NAV??

MAYBE YOU WANT BOTH FOR THE FULLY LOCKED WEAPON HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!! look down to find out how

THEY HAVE DONATED A $990 VOUCHER TO SPEND ON A HARROP/EATON ELOCKER OF YOUR CHOICE FOR A D22 OR D40 FRON OR REAR!!

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOUR AND CLICK ON THE LINK TO THEM AND CHECK OUT HOW AWESOME THE E-LOCKER IS AND ALL THE OTHER COOL STUFF HARROP HAVE ON OFFER

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE GET OVER TO THE MUSTER WEB SITE OR RAFFLE THREAD AND BUY SOME TICKETS.

YOU GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!!

========

Last edited:
Now ya bloody pushing it haha. Good to see all the sponsors throwing in while im not there. Haha

Its ok mate you can still buy tickets and ask someone to pick up for you, there are a few from QLD that are going and im sure if you thru them the post fee they would do it for you.

you could win all sorts of stuff, going off last year you will do well.

I'll pick it up for ya, may not be in QLD for several years though and iv never used a post office, I'll grab that E-Lokka and hold on to it till I get up there. ;)

Do u mind if I use it till I get up there?? Say 2018-19? Haha
Mate grab some tickets there are plenty from QLD attending.

Hey guys dont forget to check out our sponsors web sites to see all the stuff they have on offer, all the links are provided in my signature.

If you do need some gear let them know you are a member of the forum and saw the adds on here.

more stuff come today from our generous mates at Ultimate Suspension and from COOPERS TIRES

we also got a $250 Cooper voucher for some one to put toward their next pair of shoes for the Nav, i just forgot to take a pic of it, ah well it will be at the muster thats the main thing lol

and all the show bags have been filled with stuff for everyone that registers for the event!! ive had to recruit my entire family to help fill all the bags up with a mountain of gear!! haha gotta love slave labour!! but i still have even more stuff coming so the slaves will get another go!! ha!

Latest posts

Back