windbooster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macnav05

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me if the windbooster is made for the Spain built d40 st ? Ive read that its the same across the range but just want to make sure .
okydoky cheers .

Dont quote me and please enlighten me if I'm completely wrong.
Doesnt it basically just adjust the accelerator pedal position?
So say you had to push it to half way, with the booster you only push it to a quater? Just a trick? Kinda?
Did i read this or is it another product?

Dont quote me and please enlighten me if I'm completely wrong.
Doesnt it basically just adjust the accelerator pedal position?
So say you had to push it to half way, with the booster you only push it to a quater? Just a trick? Kinda?
Did i read this or is it another product?
You are correct. All it does is amplifies the throttle signal, how much depends what level you have the controller set on. You can achieve the same result just stomping on the pedal every time... or save a bit more cash and get a flash tune done, then it will actually have more power.

i bought one for my 2012 spain built st from superier eng and it didn't fit even though the plugs were identical and when i sent it back they told me they only fit thai

Well I got a windbooster for my spain d40 , and ive got the same probs as you big z , I was told that it should fit but the plug is a tiny bit different . But they are looking into why it wont work so hopefully I should here back soon . Stay tuned.. ha get it .......

When i had my ute at berima deasil i bough the plug n go. Ive heard bad stories about the wind boosters had a couple of mates have them makeing there car go into limp mode.

Well I got another controller sent out ( big thanks to offroad industries for their help they sent another one out straight away ) and plugged it in , the response now is totally awesome , no more throttle lag if that's the right word . After trying it on full mode ( p3 ) which is only natural ,I dialled it back to p2 and 4 lights in which feels pretty damn good , not as much wheel spin now and it just launches as soon as you touch the accelerator. Big smiles now .

Latest posts

Back