How many km's on your D40 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
March 2006 D40. Regular servicing and standard recalls ( rear axles, etc). 51000 km. Had to have the front discs and pads replaced at 50000 km service. Clutch OK so far. Just started to get a rattle at idle in the front right guard, I thinks its maybe the wiper wash bottle a bit loose and touching the guard.

2006 D40 83000. things break and wear out but shit happens.
show me a car that dosent wear out and i will show you a hilux that the owner is to afraid to drive any further that a block from home.:bike:

02/2009 D40 798kms :) - It will be in the Kangaroo Island sand dunes today; nothing like getting straight to the action!

I just got 700km to 71L on my first tank of fuel...so approx 10-10.5l/100km around town in Brisbane. Kills my old commodore for fuel economy, luvin it!

D40 ST-X,first registered jan 2006, 60417 on the clock,had standard recall stuff and a flywheel replaced.Goes better as time goes on.

D40 4x2 august '08. 24,000 km. in the phils. we only have 4x4 and 4x2. no other trim packages in between

Hi,

June 2006 STX 108,000km. Standard servicing and recall for brake problem slash air bags. Front tail shaft problem, tail shaft moved and stuffed front diff fixed under warranty. Still goes along nicely, oil change every 5,000km

John

Build date April 06 and has 113000 kilometres on the clock.
Replaced Disc rotors and pads at about 110000.
No other problems.

Ross

D40 STX King Cab Auto, first registered end March 09, 11,500 km's.
Bought to replace very thirsty Rodeo, just as bad on fuel, if not worse. Waste of money

06 2.5td auto duel cab 4x4 267000km got no real idea of service history as I have not long got it.
So far no dramers need's new rotors but no leaks and no real sines of whea and fuel economy around 10km to the lt

June 08 build ..first registered in Dec 08...done lots of outback travel..including the Gibson and Simpson Deserts... 42000km approx and had no real problems to date....I hear a rattle I turn the radio up....never been one to sweat the small stuff :big_smile:

Ok lets see who has the most km's.

If Jason can help me to keep the list that I will make at the start of this thread updated to see who has the most km's on there Nav.

Dave.

D40 ST-X,first registered jan 2006, 60417 on the clock,had standard recall stuff and a flywheel replaced.Goes better as time goes on.

One year and ten days later....112000kms,had to replace rear pinion seal,front rotors and pads and it's booked in next week to get lhf hub replaced.
You have to replace the complete hub when your wheel bearings stuff up.:dong: Nice work Nissan.........NOT.
Oh i forgot to mention the price for a hub is around $1300.
Lucky i'm claiming it through insurance from when a truck backed into me.
Gary(nizzbits)can beat that price.

Latest posts

Back