religious beliefs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should he be punished

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's a Muslim thing. Women are not equals and certainly not superior to him, so he's not going to show them any respect. The act of standing might be intended to show respect to the institution of the Court, but its representative was a woman and in his culture, she was less than a dog.

The concept of "When in Rome ..." is an old one. Maybe someone should educate immigrants on that particular aspect - they are coming to THIS country with THESE rules, not THEIR rules - THEIR rules belong in THEIR country - the very place that they are fleeing from! If their country is so bloody good, what on earth are they doing here? If they like their rules and their country so much, they are more than welcome to return.

Agreed.^
Fit In Or Fukc Off !
My parents came to this country and abandoned their ways and
adopted Australia in its entirety,flaws and all. !
If they can do it so can anyone else.
And if they don't I won't show them any respect.

Jeff Kennett tried to make Victorian Judges accountable for their actions and he got shot down in flames by the pricks.

There is a reason why stable governments have an independent judiciary. Otherwise the place would be run by a lynch mob.

Just like this muslim arsehole, there are judges who behave similarly.

The sad thing is that it's not just the muslims that act that way, just as often it's those who claim the muslims are the problem who act just as bad.

Latest posts

Back