VMS or Hema

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to get Hema software for my new Samsung Galaxy 8" note but it is shit ass dear.
If I had the money I would buy the VMS unit to suit the Nav, so I can run reversing camera's

Well the hema is now 7 inch screen so equal there.

I have hema and love it, find easy to use etc, however never touched VMS so can't comment there

I've been using the hema app on my android based Samsung note 10.1 and its a bit confusing but I'm not 100% sure it will work once the reception disappears. Anyone using similar?

I've been sussing out the HN7 and its a bit on the high price but I think it could be beneficial if the tablets fails.

Thanks
Rusty

Shouldnt need a data connection...just the gps...if not thats a bit of a fail.
Depends if the maps are stored on the device or downloaded as you go. If they are on the device, it shouldn't be a problem, but if it needs to download that section of map, then no go.... A lot of programs are like this to save storage space. I have a chinese in dash dvd player which I run ozice on in my nav, just put maps on the sd card with it and away it goes. Works pretty well too.

Latest posts

Back