Glass and Plastic Freshen-Up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyC

Reaction score
G'day,

Bought a black 2008 ST-X last year after my D22 was pinched and written off :pissedoff:

Despite its lowish K's its had a bit of a hard life and there's a few cosmetic issues that need fixing and I was hoping for your help in doing so

First of all no matter how much polishing of the glass I do there are watermarks on the glass, which is tinted, any ideas how to fix?

Secondly the plastics around the window switches and steering wheel are pretty flogged, what have other people done to freshen them up?

Pics below,

http://imgur.com/a/poNTh

Thanks for your help

James

When I was Navara searching, I noticed wear and tear on the plastic around the window switches was pretty common place (that and the stereo buttons). I'm no expert but I on't think there is anything you can do to freshen it up short of replacing the plastic surround.

you can take the switch housing out and re spray with a can of Silver acrylic laquer and finish with clear acrylic laquer, cost about $12 per tin from supercheap. as for the water marks, get some white vinegar and wipe over the windscreen and polish it while its still wet., do this a couple of times if needed.

Latest posts

Back