All terrain tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what a/t's do you have fitted?

• Total voters
I went from Dunlop AT22 tyres, which where not nice in the wet and noisy on the road... to a set of Pirelli Scorpion ATR tyres..

What a difference.. Better riding.. Better Handling and much better in wet road conditions..

Given i do 98% road and 2% off-road, these tyres are excellent..

I have the Hankook Dynapros 265/70/17's
have done over 25k on them including up to the cape and back, very happy with them. they look good heaps of grip and quiet. still like new.

great bargain. I will get again.

I'd second that if I haven't allready, a way under rated tyre.

Done 30K on the current set. Wouldn't say they look like new but still plenty left on them. Longevity isn't everything.

My Cooper ST Maxx had a balance and rotation this week, thought the noise would be better after rotating but unfortunately not. Got sick if it, so bought 4 new Bridgestone AT D697 in 275/65/17, we tried the front left first to see if it would rub and it cleared fine. Will put my Coopers on gumtree, I'm sure someone will buy them :)

My Cooper ST Maxx had a balance and rotation this week, thought the noise would be better after rotating but unfortunately not. Got sick if it, so bought 4 new Bridgestone AT D697 in 275/65/17, we tried the front left first to see if it would rub and it cleared fine. Will put my Coopers on gumtree, I'm sure someone will buy them :)

I love the st maxx on my d22. So much so I bought a new set. No noise to speak of. But the d40 at work suffers badly from road noise with cooper st maxxs fitted. But I reckon they had a bad balance issue early on. As every second or third lug is badly worn.

I got the Coopers with 10k or so on them, the guy before might have not treated them right and balance/alignment was out hence the noise. Normally I'm ok with road noise, but by the end of a 200km work day my ears were actually hurting from it! My mate has a new ranger with the same tyres but in a 33" and road noise is minimal.

Driving home on the D697 you couldn't even tell they were there, will see how they wear and if road noise increases. Might end up putting the Coopers on some sunnys and keeping them for the hard tracks.

Latest posts

Back