30mm lifting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stampgo7

Reaction score
Hi to all,
I am new to this forum so here are some details:
I live in Greece and my car is:
2013 Navara D40 2.5 - Euro 5 - Dual Cab - Auto - Full Extra
Alpha Canopy
Koni Heavy Track
Michelin Latitude Cross 255/65/17

I am running Koni Heavy Track with which I am very satisfied and looking for lifting no more than 30mm.
Since Koni HT can work with reised springs I am looking for those that can fit in my car. On the back I will ad an extra leaf on the leaf springs.
The only well known brands that I can find in Greece are:
1.Mad springs - those from Cross Country Suspension Lift Kit.
2.OME - those from the appropriate lift kit for Navara.
Both will give me about 3cm lifting which is what I want.
I also sent an e-mail to Koni in Holland and wait for suggestions.
So any suggestions between these to brands and talking only for springs in front and not for the full kit would be awesome.

Welcome to the forum.

I have the OME HD springs up front and mine is 43mm higher. I have a full steel bar plus a winch up front, so there's a decent amount of weight on it. The springs are still performing well, and they've done over 100,000km on all sorts of terrain.

Welcome to the forum.

I have the OME HD springs up front and mine is 43mm higher. I have a full steel bar plus a winch up front, so there's a decent amount of weight on it. The springs are still performing well, and they've done over 100,000km on all sorts of terrain.
This morning Koni from Holland also replied to me, suggesting OME as well. But how you got 43mm lifting? As far as I know with OME you get 30mm. Moreover the limiting factor in Navara is the angle of the CV joints and I know that with 45mm-50mm when you fall in puddle running in a highway while the shock reises, it strikes on. This is the reason why OME gives you 30mm lifting.

I know we don't get more than 50mm here (on the front) without changing UCAs. I wonder if the stock suspension in European models is different to ours?
And here you can get 50mm lifting but with the problem I mensioned.
So you have changed UCAs?
And how you got 50mm since with OME you get 30mm?

I haven't changed my control arms, and have no intention to exceed the lift I have now so my UCAs are in no danger. The legal limit for lift in Australia is 50mm anyway - and since I'm close enough, the few extra mm don't bother me.

I think the springs for Australian cars are different to yours - I have their standard HD springs (single rate coils) up front.

I haven't changed my control arms, and have no intention to exceed the lift I have now so my UCAs are in no danger. The legal limit for lift in Australia is 50mm anyway - and since I'm close enough, the few extra mm don't bother me.

I think the springs for Australian cars are different to yours - I have their standard HD springs (single rate coils) up front.

You are right, I have seen in some sites when you try to find the type of your car, option for Navara Australia.

Latest posts

Back