D40 part number's, buy something. Post the part number here.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds about right, I seem to remember something about sensors on the bottom. It was antz-oz that was discussing it originally (before he moved to Tassie) and I think he once suggested he'd get his filters from Sakura next time but then changed his mind and said Western Filters was the best. The discussion never really got finished and last time I saw his name on a post it said he was banned so I don't think it will get finished.

Top Radiator hose (genuine)
Part No. 21501-3X00A

Pinion Bearing
38120-8S100 BEARING-PINION

Diesel Fuel Injector
16600-EC00B

Right Hand Interior Door Handle
80670-JR00A

Left Hand Interior Door Handle
80671-JR00A

Note these are just some of the part numbers I found listed as "genuine" parts on different sites while I was bored, whether they are all exact is not 100% clear but it might help someone.

Here's a few more "genuine" part numbers I found while floating around on the net.

Oil Seal - Drive Pinion
QR25DE : 38189-EB10A
VQ40DE : 38189 ZJ00A

Power Steering Belt 2.5 TD
Belt - Power Steering
11950-EB30A

Fan Belt 2.5 TD
Belt - Fan & Alternator
11720-EB30A

few genuine part numbers for 2010 D40.

grille- 62310JS500
grille clips- 0155309321
front bumper- 62022JR34A
R/H headlight- 26010EB70B
R/H/F guard- F3100JR3MA
intercooler- 14461EB360

I bet that's an expensive shopping list, hope you didn't need to replace all those.

2011 STX 550 V6 Diesel

Engine Oil 5w/30 SLX Full SYN
Oil Filter NI-15208-00Q0N
Cabin Filters NI-27274-EA000

NI-G9162-EC010AU TOWBAR-NAVARA D40M DC ST-X/D40T KC ST-X
Supplied from Nissan $292.02 (excl. GST)

Don't pay if they try to quote you any higher! I've got a printed quote that I can upload for anyone (the price was guaranteed for a set time, but it was so low that it put all other quotes into perspective).

Last edited:
for those who live in the Hunter Valley of NSW Husky Filters at Raymond Terrace have the Sakura replacement for the fuel filter, 06 on for about $40 and the oil filter (Z89a) for about $5

Can't remember exactly what's actually listed in this thread and I can't be bothered looking but I just found a quote Nissan wrote for me 4 months ago for parts so I'll list them. These are genuine part numbers for those wanting to buy genuine parts.

Power Steering Belt
11950-EB70A Belt P/Steering D40 YD25Ti

Fan and Alternator (sometimes referred to as a serpentine belt)
11720- EB70B Belt-Fan & Alternator D40

Fuel Filter
16400-EC00B Strainer Assy-F

Bear in mind there is 3 different fuel filters for the D40 in 09 alone therefore VIN's might be required for correct part selection.

Bottom Radiator Hose
21503-EB300 Hose-Radiator,L

Top Radiator Hose
21501-3X00A Hose-Radiator,U

Oil Filter
15208-31U0B Filter Assy-Oil

Smoked Bonnet Protector
F5166-JR100AU Protector-Bonnet, Smoked

Combination fog light/turn assembly switch

There seems to be a few different part numbers listed by Nissan for the same combination fog light/turn assembly switch. Surprisingly some of those listed are more expensive than others. Price varied from $125 (delivered) to $180 odd.

Choice of made in Spain or Thailand but I believe both are the same.

Bought mine from Nizzbits

Attachments

• Image0207.jpg
    Image0207.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 224
There seems to be a few different part numbers listed by Nissan for the same combination fog light/turn assembly switch. Surprisingly some of those listed are more expensive than others. Price varied from $125 (delivered) to $180 odd.

There seems to be quite a few parts like that. STX and Pathy parts are often interchangeable but come with different part numbers and in most cases Pathy parts are dearer. On the other side of the coin fuel filters for the STX are physically different and therefore have different part numbers and prices.

However prices vary dramatically between dealers. When I first priced the ambient sensor (for the temp read out on the dash) dealer prices were anything from $150-180 (Pathy one often dearer despite being the same, however some dealers didn't know there was a Nav version). 6 months later at the same dealer the prices had dropped to $128 Nav and $135 Pathy, then last time I checked they were as low as $95 for the Nav.

The media often bitch about price differences in groceries etc maybe they ought to do a story on how retail price at dealerships is purely up to the dealership and the word retail means nothing more than over inflated.

Combination fog light/turn assembly switch

Choice of made in Spain or Thailand but I believe both are the same.

Bought mine from Nizzbits

I rang up today and was told there are 5 different part numbers and that if he orders it and its wrong bad luck for me.

Is that code the right one for a 2011 dc stx?

Thanks in advance.

If he can't tell you which one suits the model you have then don't even bother dealing with him. Even if you have to go as far as providing him with a VIN he should be able to decide which one you need and therefore no bad luck for you.

PM nizzbits and get a quote, then ring your dealer and tell him to FO and learn his job.

was at agfest ( Ag Field day TAS) today i was checking out all the new Navaras D40
i noticed that they all had a black knob like cover in the ac socket in the dash.
any one know the part number or what it is called so i can source one for my nav?
on the inside of the object it said "<PA66>"

also any one know the part numbers for the under seat storage trays with net cover

i took a picture. i can post up if that helps?

Last edited:
I got one of them in my 09 so they have been parts for a while but I wouldn't ask Nissan for a price you'll probably fall of your chair. Either email Niss4x4 wreckers in Williamstown and ask for a second hand one or PM nizzbits and ask him for a new one. Failing that just visit local wreckers many newer cars are bound to have something similar and those outlets are the same size in every car.

The under seat storage trays I thought were listed in this thread, they are a US item but dealers here can source them and I thought the part number was here. Aussie will no doubt be along at some stage and he might know the number.

After a couple of plastic inner guards for the rear wheels. They're the black plastic inside the wheel arches. Had the tub removed when I was using the ute for work and had a tray put on. Now I've taken the tray off and put the tub back on and am missing the guards. Any help would be awesome

Latest posts

Back