Who has started christmas shopping ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has started christmas shopping ?

• The Mrs will do it.

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No.

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
I voted the mrs will do it because if she doesn't,it wont be done.
I only shop for her gift.

I've only got the missus to buy for, she has done all of the rest already because she has a bub due between now and then. I have no idea what to get her yet, she doesn't have any hobbies and doesn't like jewelry so it makes it a bit hard.

Can't rely on the missus to even buy something for me, let alone do everyone else.

I've already done about 50% of mine, but I with work and the amount of shite on between now and Christmas I don't have much time to get everything else, so thanks for reminding me to get cracking :D

In true guy fashion we leave it to the last minute.

I went out with a chick a week ago who said her budget is 3 grand.

Ill be spending 2 and a half on me.

Dave.

Yeah I wasn't interested Matt, she is a bit of a nutter. Well more so then a average women.

I am thinking a new ATX turbo kit and no doubt Ill find some more toys. Lol.

The turbo is attached to the ute to, some I can claim it on tax. Lol.

Dave.

I bought my wife some sliders for my navara, does that count? Or maybe they were for me.....

Matt buy her something you can use aswell. Lol.

Dave.

That was the plot that failed. One year I okayed a new sewing machine and was expecting to get the old one as a hand down for my projects. Five years later, she is still using the old one and i'm still waiting.

Edit; I'll probably allow her to buy the seat covers and floor matts for the new D22 as her Christmas present. Basically, we are over all that christmas present stuff and have slowly educated the rest of the family.

Last edited:
I'll once again get by this year not buying any presents. The missus and I really don't bother buying each other presents at Christmas (unless I need the diamond to get me out of the shit), we'll be giving the kids in the family presents but I'm sure most of those presents are either in shipment or already sitting here somewhere.

Between the two of us we've spent over 5 grand on stuff for ourselves since the start of October and while some people tell us we should save the stuff up and give it to each other for Christmas we've always lived by the idea of if we want it we buy it and if we want it today it gets used today not wrapped and stuck under a tree gathering dust.

my missus does it all and she spends a frkn fortune,it used to be thousands...
i only buy for her...i hate the frkn shops,,,

Latest posts

Back