UCA bushes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAD D40

Reaction score
Do any bushes exist to offset the UCA to make it shorter to possibly help correct camber adjustment. As opposed to buying aftermarket UCA's??!?

Yep. Ultimate suspension make them, I think you have to get a alignment done first, then they make the bush to suit.

if its bottom bushes does that render the later model useless as theres adjustment in them already??!?

Been trying to find info on offset bushed by they are not being too forthcoming
Fulcrum Suspension was making 2 models ,Mild offset and Full Offset but Ill have to ring them to get more info.
Pedders also lists a bush for alignment purposes but cant find any more info

this is basically what we are after
InnerRearbush.jpg

Last edited:
awesome, no need to stress about getting an allignment after dping an extra 2 in lift on top of the old one

awesome, no need to stress about getting an allignment after dping an extra 2 in lift on top of the old one

My rim is sitting about 12mm out positive you can see it with just looking definately in need of an alignment but need some offset bushes and possibly a aftermarket UCA.:rant:
I rang up about those extended ball joints and apparantly the rubber is not the greatest and will perish prematurely.
Blocking the 2 inch lift definately requires either replacement UCA or extended ball joints before I consider taking it out again. So I think I may opt the ext ball joints as a cheaper option.
The CV shafts are on a slight angle maybe drop of 30mm nothing I would consider a problem. (not like it gets put into 4wd much out bush anyway lol)
Looks tuff tho :rock: sittin up there. plan on doin the extended shackles tomoz.

sweet sounds awesome mate, yea i was thinking ill still go the extended ball joints with spacers in the front and shackles in the rear but running the nolathane bushes will fix the camber up sweetly, the other option was body lift but id rather get the rails up higher

Have downloaded the SuperPro cattledog and just updating it now to hopefully get you guys some more info and options
We might have to see Dave and make a Sticky with all the info for future reference
Ok SuperPros offerings
Superpromax.jpg

The kit #SPF3024K is the milder offering with no offset tubes just the offset bush

Last edited:
poorly angled pics but I didnt think a new thread was in order here
its only a lift on top of a lift.
BILD0370.jpg

you can kinda get some idea of the camber or maybe not as there is no plumb line :/
BILD0363.jpg

its close but doesnt hit unless I hit something like those small steel speed humps then it twists the chassis. Gives you that squirmy feeling like when you leave your door back on that overhanging branch out bush.
BILD0369.jpg

Thats a normal 10 litre bucket you use for washing thr truck OH I mean refrence to height almost forgot about permanent water restrictions for a moment there.

Last edited:
wow thats made a massive difference, ill definatly have to get onto that asap. and yea that feeling of leaving your behind on a ninja branch is shitty, even after i hit it, i still couldnt see it

ninja branch haha
yeah it left a nice little dent in the rig. oh well only paint n panels.
it still runs. and yeah it sits level im hessitant to do the rear as it will kick it out of level.
but there sitting there may as well put them to use.
Ill post pics up tomoz once ive finished it.

Oh Kyle I also changed my flares from those shitty ones i had to the rubber type thats made a huge difference too in the look of clearance between front tyres n guard.
thanks AAMI for the flares, new colour coded bar and hidden winch box.

oh yes just relooked at the photo and noticed that, looks the goods mate, any bites on the old bar?

nah no nibbles yet im gonna get some photos of it and the little wrunkle it has on tomoz and post it here and Ebay i reckon.

I also scored a genuine Nissan steel winch bar but the middle rail has a deacent dent in it but may be useful for someone as opposed to the scrap yard. Good custom donor bar maybe.??!?

Latest posts

Back