• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Td27 plus parts, lilydale vic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-mal-

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I hope all are well. it's been a really long time since I've been here.

Anyways due to life's circumstances I no longer have my d22 and am in the process of selling the d21 and I have spare parts I want to sell. Large items I'm happy to sell individually but all the bits n pieces I would prefer to sell as a lot.

Set of 5x15inch alloy rims with mud tires, 1 never used, 2 still quite good, 2 about half life.
Td27t from a '96 terrano ( long block, from memory it had about 310,000 on it )
Front diff from same car
Tow bar, alternator, oil filter, bucket of bolts, rubber trims, Arial, power steering pump and reservoir, I know there's more random stuff just can't remember.

If anyone is interested in the Ute I will try put photos up tomorrow, I've owned it for about 2 years.
'93 d21 dual cab with tub and canopy
270,000 on the clock, td27 with garret turbo and front mount intercooler, upgraded air box and snorkel, oil catch can, been well maintained by the previous and myself, I still have receipts from the previous owner as well.
Large full length roof rack with side awning on a swing arm so it can go out from the passenger side or across the rear of the Ute. Rear swing arm set up for 2 Jerry cans with built in drop down table, full length rear draws with fridge slide in the tub.
Cb radio, blutooth head unit, dual battery with solar setup, separate fuse box and auxiliary power, 8inch rear light bar, 22inch light bar on the front of the roof rack, 7inch led spot lights on nudge bar.
Two stage kill switch, upgraded interior with terrano seats including the rear split seats so you can still get access with a baby seat fitted, electric windows and mirrors.
VDO pyro egt, 15psi boost, oil temp and full sweep coolant temp.
Overall considering it's a 25 year old Ute it's in pretty good condition, I bought it close to standard and have done the upgrades over the time I've owned it. It looks like I can no longer work on site due to health and just need a cheap run about more suitable for the kids.

Last edited:
picture.php

Ute is sold. I have also found New front wheel bearing set and New set of glow plugs, whatever oil and filters I have left aswell. Any reasonable offer will be accepted

Latest posts

Back