Rx se

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richo422

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, my first post on this great site. I have a question. I have just bought a 2016 rx se, just wondering what the se stands for. It comes with black flares and alloy wheels, (black or silver options)carpet on the floor. The rest is the same as the ordinary rx

I have 2015 RX (non SE) and I also have carpet. I think they just put the flares to fit the tyres under them, seeing that the RX does not have pumped guards like the ST and STX. Keen to know if there is any other differences.

I take delivery on Friday and will pump the sales guy for more info. Had a look on Nissans web site but could not find any thing about it.

i believe the RX has narrower wheel arch flares on both the guards and tub. The SE has after market ROH rims, so it needs the black flares so the rims don't hang out

yeah the ST alloys that I put on do stick out a little, interested to see what it looks like as I have seen other bolt on flares but I wasn't a fan. Good luck on Friday....you'll love it

the bolt on flairs do look good, i have seen them on the new model Ford Rangers. should be colour coded the same as the car .

Latest posts

Back