just a few random fishing photos

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamjam

Reaction score
Here are a few photos that i have taken while fishing, they are nothing spectacular, simply just sharing :). The first few are from the past 12 months. I'll add more over time

This one was easter sunday at hinchinbrook island. Dead calm at 10am in the morning.

The mouth of the mulgrave/russel rivers (also called the russel heads) with the franklin islands in the background

From the franklin islands looking north. High island in the distance

From high island looking back at the russel heads

Last edited:
deeral boat ramp on the mulgrave river, there was a nice 3m croc cruising around the ramp that day

Looking north into princess charlotte bay from the mouth of the bizant river (lakefield national park). Camp was 25km upstream from here. Only 3 boats in the whole river system and the other 2 were back at camp. Very overwhelming being up there by ourselves knowing the closest people are 25km upstream by boat and god knows where the next people are up the coast and out into the ocean, made me feel very small in my 3.8m dingy haha.

I was drifting and throwing surface poppers while my mate had a snooze in the front of the boat, next thing i get an eery feeling that lasts about 10mins and look around to see a 4m-ish croc floating on the surface checking me out about 100m away. I didnt hang around once he disappeared under the water haha

My mate josh up and awake after i spotted the croc watching us haha

Nice photos mate. What did you catch?

not much haha nah i get a feed every now and then. trevally, trout, mackeral, flathead, bit of everything really. kept a barracuda about 1.2m long a couple of reef trips ago, wasnt too bad

not much haha nah i get a feed every now and then. trevally, trout, mackeral, flathead, bit of everything really. kept a barracuda about 1.2m long a couple of reef trips ago, wasnt too bad

Haha looks like an awesome place. Always wanted to fish the tropics. Would love to catch a barracuda, GT, or queenfish

Couple of the terrible weather on the weekend. Was like this all day on Saturday, was hot as hell too.

ended up with a couple of trout and a nice spanish mackeral

Ah them glassed out days that dreams are made of. Thought cuda were cig carriers? Never tried eating one but they make good bait.

Latest posts

Back