Stereo Installation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
HI
i was wondering if many people have changed out the factory speakers in the doors - specifically how big a speaker can you fit in the factory space without needing major surgery?
I have seen 1 or 2 threads that people have suggested a 6x9 can fit in the front door, anyone know if this is correct?
and how easy is it to remove the door trims? (mine is a 08 D40 Rx)

cheers.

I would suggest if you have seen threads on this forum stating 6x9's then you can take it as read that those people have tried it. Everyone here is so honest...except those lying toerags!

6x9's have been quoted in a quite a few threads. I would suggest sticking with that size will mean the only problems you'll have is getting that bastard door trim off.

Not sure how the door trims actually differ in the RX but they are fiddly and annoying to get off not hard. If the thread on this site for the manual (search D40 section for service manual) doesn't work go to pdftown.com and download the manual for the Pathfinder or Frontier, they will be US manuals but they will give you an idea of what's involved. There was a thread a few months back that had a run down of steps involved for the back doors but I can't remember what it was titled.

6x9 factory front, 6" rear with twits at the front piece of piss to change out
suggest amp under drivers seat

Awesome
I downloaded a maintenance manual which ill go through over the weekend to try get an idea of removing the door trims.

Thanks for the advice lads.

Latest posts

Back