Sick QD32

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could anyone be able to post a pic of the banjo bolt's location on the fuel pump?
What's the easiest way to get at it?
And where exactly is the filter, is it in the banjo bolt, the housing, or on the inlet side of the pump??

Follow the line from the fuel filter to the pump, the bolt is towards the front, I found a log extension or two and a uni makes the job easy, as for the filter you're looking for, I couldn't find it after looking twice but the guys at the shop found it, everyone says it's in the bolt and held in with a spring that you have to dig out

mine does the same thing every now and again, where it will start in the morning and then shutdown... give it a few pumps on the filter housing and she's good to go for the rest of the day..

BAD TIMES...
noticed a strong diesel smell today on the way to work... noticed a few drips on the floor this afternoon... looking into it, the top plate on the fuel pump is leaking around the flange... all bolts are tight as hell. thinking about pulling the top off it and attempting a reseal if I cant get a reasonable price for a newer unit......

anyone had experience with the pumps on the QD32's????

Had a similar problem with my qd32. Pulled out the banjo filter cleaned it out and put it back in and it runs like a dream now, no hesitations just flat idle. Mine only has 122000kms on the clock but the banjo filter was still pretty dirty.

Latest posts

Back