Spacers for front

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVLSTX

Reaction score
I want to put 25mm spacers at the front to level out the vehicle. I have a 2 inch lift already, the rear looks good but the weight at the front is contributing to a nose dive. Can anyone help with step by step images of fitting spacers

Its pretty simple all you have to worry about is if you are going to have contact between upper control arms and strut hat. I went 35mm snake spacers on top of my original efs struts and they had contact when compressed.

Process is remove strut from car bolt on spacers remember to use loctite and then put struts back in car.

Ill see if i can find the process with the right torque settings for everything when it goes back together.

Its pretty simple all you have to worry about is if you are going to have contact between upper control arms and strut hat. I went 35mm snake spacers on top of my original efs struts and they had contact when compressed.

Process is remove strut from car bolt on spacers remember to use loctite and then put struts back in car.

Ill see if i can find the process with the right torque settings for everything when it goes back together.

Thanks for the tip mate. If you can find the process, that would be great

Those are the ones.are you running stock springs?i initially ran some 2.5' spacers up front which was fine untill you do some 4x4 work...upper control arms will knock on the coil bucket....this gets anoying very quickly..if you have a d40 front lifted to 2.5' or above and want to use it you will need new upper control arms or at least extended ball joints.heaps of info here about them.

Heard some good things about ball joint spacers but i would be a bit worried about getting a decent wheel alignment afterwards.i have spc uca's which have a heap of adjustment/setup options in the upper balljoint.no worries with alignment but since i have a thai i have adjustment also on the lower bush via a offset cam adjuster.if you have those you Might get away with just ext ball joints.just to keep the cost down but to future proof the alignment and any extra lift later i would only reccomend some new UCA's...brands like SPC..PRG...spc you can get from repco/bursons/fulcrum or direct from the USA via 4x4parts.com...prg is direct order only i believe.
Spc uca can be soursed from the US for under $600 delivered.
There are a few other optionas for uca.bu these are the ones ive had experience with.

Heard some good things about ball joint spacers but i would be a bit worried about getting a decent wheel alignment afterwards.i have spc uca's which have a heap of adjustment/setup options in the upper balljoint.no worries with alignment but since i have a thai i have adjustment also on the lower bush via a offset cam adjuster.if you have those you Might get away with just ext ball joints.just to keep the cost down but to future proof the alignment and any extra lift later i would only reccomend some new UCA's...brands like SPC..PRG...spc you can get from repco/bursons/fulcrum or direct from the USA via 4x4parts.com...prg is direct order only i believe.
Spc uca can be soursed from the US for under $600 delivered.
There are a few other optionas for uca.bu these are the ones ive had experience with.

$600? my wallet just fainted lol

Yeh 8-900 locally for UCA's... Just had mine delivered from the states for $480 all up... SPC with the adjustable balljoint.. Sits level on the Dobinsons at the moment so don't think spacers will be needed.. 285/75's should give enough clearance and be done with the lift..

Latest posts

Back