zd30 fuel primer relocation.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0zzy

Reaction score
Ive seen a few guys relocate their fuel filters to the drivers side of the engine bay, i wanted to know what to do for the sensor wires i dont really want to follow the wires back through the loom. Is there a way to resolve this or maybe you guys can tell me what you have done. I have the 1hz air box in thinking of installing also but i was thinking of maybe facing the intake sida towards the firewall and opening a hole in the inner guard straight infront of the hole in the outer guard where the snorkel comes in from and maybe woking out a few bends to make it work. Is there a reason no one has tried this. Maybe roadworthy issues or something else. Any help will greatly be appriciated.

as far as the sensor wires go how about extending them [ longer ] so they reach to the drivers side where your placing the filter .

Yeah i was thinking of that but i wasnt sure which wore would be suitable. As im not familiar with electrics i dont want to use the wrong wire. I enquired at a wrecker and they will only sell me the whole loom and i just need a metre or two of the sensor cable.

Latest posts

Back