D22 part number's, buy something. Post the part number here.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tensioner pulley bearing size.
Outside Dia. - 40mm
Inside Dia. - 17mm
Depth/Thickness - 14mm

CBC didn't have any this size in stock (can order though) so I got one that was 16mm thick (cost about $22). It fitted perfectly with plenty of thread left.
Sorry but I misplaced the paperwork with the part number on it. :dong:

The washer on the bolt is there to keep the pulley wheel form spinning off if the bearing race packs it in.

I was quoted $365 for a genuine tensioner assembly.

Wish I had known this about a year ago. I am one of the silly buggers who replaced the whole assembly because of one stupid bearing! $400 later!!! We tried re-packing the bearing but it didn't help remove the squeel.

Aftermarket Audio Wiring Harnesses

OK, I've been doing some research into the wiring harnesses you need for a D22 when you want to put in an aftermarket stereo.

One company that makes them is AERPRO : Car Audio Accessories, GPS & Wireless Bluetooth Connect , they appear to supply the larger auto parts chains.

The part that has just the Nissan plugs on one end and bare tails on the other is AP 7550. With this you just solder/heatshrink the wires together onto the harness supplied with your new stereo. AP7550 : Wiring Harness to Nissan 1995 On ("Prestige" models) :: Harnesses

Another way to do it without soldering is to buy two harnesses, one is Nissan to ISO standard, then from ISO standard to the relevant brand of stereo you are installing. For example:

Nissan to ISO: APP0120: APP0120 : ISO Connector to Nissan 1995 On ("Prestige" models) :: Harnesses

ISO to Alpine (in my case): APP8ALPL: APP8ALPL : Alpine/ISO Harness 16 Pin Round :: Harnesses

Hope this helps someone.

Jason.

Hi Guys,

28596VMSTRAU. This is the genuine Nissan part number for a Remote Central Locking kit to fit to a D22 3.0 Navara which come out of the factory with non-remote central locking.

I haven't purchased one yet as I'm not sure what is involved with fitting these, however quoted price is anywhere between $190 and $270.

Happy to hear if there are cheaper alternatives to convert the factory central locking into remote central locking.

Cheers,

Hi Guys
Here is the Nissan part numbers for the hose's that go from the turbo.There are two hoses.
Top hose 14468VK10A.P/N in Nissan parts system/manual is 14468
Bottom Hose 144689S00B.P/N in Nissan parts system/manual is14468+A
They cost approx $130 each at nissan.
I went and done what Dave did and got them from Super Cheap.Had the bottom hose split so I replaced both hose.

Shane

Wish I had known this about a year ago. I am one of the silly buggers who replaced the whole assembly because of one stupid bearing! $400 later!!! We tried re-packing the bearing but it didn't help remove the squeel.

hey guido did replacing the bearing, or in your case the whole assembly fix the squeal in the belt ?. just curious cos mine squeals a bit every now and again, more so when it has been first started up then seems to go away after about 5-10 mins. does this sound similar to what you had or anyone had the same problem

Matty it me be a stretched fan belt, my fan belt was loose before and it was due to rubbing on dried up mud caught in the bash plate, it used to squeal for a bit when cold then the noise would go away.

Matty it me be a stretched fan belt, my fan belt was loose before and it was due to rubbing on dried up mud caught in the bash plate, it used to squeal for a bit when cold then the noise would go away.

hey solid thanks for the tip. i checked the belt tension the other morning when i started it and it seemed fine to me. even sprayed on some belt grip on it then it squealed its head off. i also have my doughts about the alternator. cos i can remember it only started squealing after a recent trip to fraser where the alternator was working its ass off trying to charge both batteries with the engel running all the time. do you think the alternator is seizing up causing the squeal ? dont know. open to any suggestions guys

New steel fitting part number NI-38323-C601A CONN-BREATHER
Posted by Michael740.

Its the diff breather tube for the D22, Id say it would fit a D40 aswell.

Dave.

Greasable Front Pins

Hi Fellas

If are after greasable front pins for d22 you can get them from TJM for about $90. TJM Part Number 656679G.
Will be fitting pins over the weekend :sarcastic:

Shane :big_smile:

Attachments

• IMG_3360.jpg
    IMG_3360.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3363.jpg
    IMG_3363.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_3361.jpg
    IMG_3361.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3364.jpg
    IMG_3364.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Hi

These are all the part number on my docket when I bought a grab bar and foot rest for the driver

73940-VJ20A....GRIP ASSIST....$22.09
01456-00031....SCREW(X2)....$1.22
67840-2S400....FOOTREST ASSY....$37.04 (*not fitted as yet so might not be right if part guy stuffed up)
01466-00022....SCREW....$0.87
01281-00331....GROMMET SCREW....$1.51

Hi

These are all the part number on my docket when I bought a grab bar and foot rest for the driver

73940-VJ20A....GRIP ASSIST....$22.09
01456-00031....SCREW(X2)....$1.22
67840-2S400....FOOTREST ASSY....$37.04 (*not fitted as yet so might not be right if part guy stuffed up)
01466-00022....SCREW....$0.87
01281-00331....GROMMET SCREW....$1.51

hi nathan, how did you go with the install of these parts?
what exactly is the grab bar though?

Hey Nathan96,

Interested in how the footrest install goes, i'm assuming its for the clutch foot. This is one thing i was really disappointed that the Nav didn't come with standard.

Cheers

I'm told its illegal to put in a footrest in if its a manual and didn't come with one. Call up the transport guys if your concerned as i don't have that in writing anywhere. Stopped me buying one though.

I'm told its illegal to put in a footrest in if its a manual and didn't come with one. Call up the transport guys if your concerned as i don't have that in writing anywhere. Stopped me buying one though.

Cheers,

I will look into that, thanks for the heads up.

Hi Fella's

Here is the part number for the front drive shaft oil seal on the transer case.
Had mine replaced under warranty.Gota love the Nissan Extented Manufacturers Warranty

Part Number for seal is as follows
33216-33G01

Shane

Latest posts

Back