D40 part number's, buy something. Post the part number here.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DBA 4000 Series Rotors

Rotor Disc Brake
Left Hand Front slotted
DBA 23105L

Right Hand Front slotted
DBA 23105R

Bendix 4WD Disc Brake Pads - Titanium Stripe no bedding in
DB1835/4WD

DBA 4000 Series Rotors

Rotor Disc Brake
Left Hand Front slotted
DBA 23105L

Right Hand Front slotted
DBA 23105R

Bendix 4WD Disc Brake Pads - Titanium Stripe no bedding in
DB1835/4WD

Hi Pete,

I would suggest you change your brake pads asap mate... the titanium strips will cause the discs to warp. I ran these on my previous car and within 6 months the discs were warped. Ran DBA and they said never to use the titanium strip pads on their discs for that reason. They suggested either using the heavy duty pads or the ultimate pads.

Cheers, Todd

I am not sure where you got that part no for the Autron pillar pod, but I emailed autron just the other day and they said they do not have anything available for them.

They mentioned that if they got enough interest they could make one but nothing as yet. I didn't ask how much "interest" they would need to make one but I imagine it would be a lot.

I got it right here in front of me.

Ill get a photo of the packaging when I get home later along with the HID one.

Dave.

I beeping hate computers, just about sorted it out and keen for bed.

DSC00057.jpg

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pete,

I would suggest you change your brake pads asap mate... the titanium strips will cause the discs to warp. I ran these on my previous car and within 6 months the discs were warped. Ran DBA and they said never to use the titanium strip pads on their discs for that reason. They suggested either using the heavy duty pads or the ultimate pads.

Cheers, Todd

Todd - I don't know who you spoke to at DBA but they were having a lend of you. The titanium stip just aids the bedding in process, in fact negates the need to bed new pad in and it will not/cannot harm the rotors. Not a sign of wear on my rotors....but then again I don't jump on the brakes either. For what it is worth my check with DBA confirmed that they are OK with all types of Bendix pads.

D40 wiper blades

D40 Wiper Blade Assembly

RHS - 28890-4X00A
LHS - 28890-4X01A

:no: too expensive!

D40 Wiper Blade Assembly

RHS - 28890-4X00A
LHS - 28890-4X01A

:no: too expensive!

My other car is a Commondore SSV and was shocked wen I had to dish out $75odd to replace them...When I bought my D40 I checked them and realized I would not have to go thru the same grieve to replace them as from looking at them it is possible just to remove the rubbers without the need to replace the whole assy.

Last edited:
Front Prop Shaft Uni Joint 2005 D40

I went through two different uni joints trying to find this one, and it cost all of $25 from my local bearing supplier, although the 8 bolts holding the shaft in were a complete bitch, I had to get it up on a hoist and use a 1.5m long breaker bar and cut two bolts off, apparantly the nuts are slightly oval, a new nut locking technology...

Makes them really hard to get off though

TOYO - K5-L4R

I went through two different uni joints trying to find this one, and it cost all of $25 from my local bearing supplier, although the 8 bolts holding the shaft in were a complete bitch, I had to get it up on a hoist and use a 1.5m long breaker bar and cut two bolts off, apparantly the nuts are slightly oval, a new nut locking technology...

Makes them really hard to get off though

TOYO - K5-L4R

not a good idea to reuse those nuts & bolts, especially somewhere important like driveline, suspension, steering or brakes. if you take a look at the thread of a bolt once removed you will see that some of the thread has been worn away by the nut. the nut style is called conelock and you wont find a better locknut, especially in hitemp applications.
thought youd best know

Latest posts

Back