Dtronic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Is anyone using the Dtronic Navara ZD30-TE? is it really worth the money? does it give you the extra performance claimed?
any feedback would be good thanks.

Is anyone using the Dtronic Navara ZD30-TE? is it really worth the money? does it give you the extra performance claimed?
any feedback would be good thanks.

I have a Safari Dtronic installed into my 2005 Navara. It has made a noticeable difference, it pulls better, is quicker off the mark and doesn't blow anywhere as much smoke as it did under hard acceleration prior to fitting. It hasn't improved fuel economy but hasn't made it any worse either.

a mate of mine has a safari dtronic fitted to his 03 d22 and he reackons it great, better torque and more power

Thanks guys for your feedback. I bought one last week its defiantly worth the money I spent. Cheers

Dave, mind if i ask how much? been thinkin bout getting one, Dtronic or DPchip seem to be the most popular..

The retail on the Dtronic is $1495 Josh, but you can beat ARB down on price provided you can get the right sales person. And as others have said, it's worth the money, more torque, and more of it down lower in the rev range.

Latest posts

Back