What size tyres are you running ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What size tyres are you running ?

• Total voters
Will be up for a new set in 10 or 20k.

Was thinking of getting a more agressive tyre than my current all terrains.

Same as Shonky, 265/70/16. Standard Bridgestone from new & at 37,000 they will last another 5,000 or so then be replaced with BFGoodrich T/A's which lasted 96,000 on my MU.

i thought there would have been more on 33s, guess just need a few more of the navs on the other forums to come here.

To those guys running 285/75/16s on the D22, do you reckon they will fit on the stock rims or do you need to push the offset out a little, also how much do they scrub at full flex, I'm thinking of getting another set of rims and sticking 285/75/16 muds on them for fun days. :D

i would have thought factory offset would be best, more offset would stick the wheel out further and make the turning circle wider. but i havent run that size..

Thats what I was thinking too Josh, I was looking at a Nav on the weekend with 265/75 on it with what I think were most likely zero offset rims and it fouled on the guard a fair bit at about 1/2 steering lock, and I do wonder if having the offset back where it is supposed to be would avoid that, I haven't checked but I do remember reading somewhere the standard alloys are something like +40 offset.

Mine only rubbed on the plastic mudflaps on full lock and then only if suspension was flexed.

I just cut the bits that were rubbing off. No more rubbing since but my tryes are close to being worn out so tread would be a bit lower than new.

Thanks for the replies guys, turns out I'll be just going with some 265/75s, managed to pickup a set of MTZs that have done about 8,000ks for $650 which given the current price of the tyres seems pretty bloody cheap.

Latest posts

Back