Monster Rides ReKon Suspension for Navara D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray 215: can you post a pic of your ute from the side on flat ground so we can get an idea of what it looks like?
thanks
Jace

Onlock. The cv angle at full flex is good. Ive had no dramas as yet with it. It handles really well. As for the price imnot sure. Its still going through development. Hopefully its ready soon. As for the back i run drop shackles and a 1 inch block for now. Im waiting to see how we go with the front and get some leafs to match the front when its all settled. When i firat bought this kit i rang a 4x4 supplier (wont name names) to order my tires. The bloke on the other end pretty much shut me don and said no one makes a 3 inch kit and 285s wouldnt fit with a 3 inch kit. He was very arrogqnt and i just hung up. And i can say that they fit. Just abit of guard massaging in the front. Easy as. Im thinking about ringing him up and telling him were to shove it.
which tyre place was that ray

spoke to matt from monster rides yesterday, the next couple of months he said hopefully before tuff truck so that he can display the suspension on a d40 there. He gave me the whole run down on it ill definaltey be getting it when it comes out!

Interested in Suspension kit

Hey MR,

Am new to the 4x4 game and am looking for aftermarket suspension for my D40. Give me a yell when you have a price and kits ready to go!

Cheers,

Hapo

Hey Fellas,

No real progress to report... apologies.
The Christmas season is slow and basically you don't get real far on anything as all the machinists and fabricators shut shop for a few weeks.

We are back into the swing of things now and the push is on to get this kit completed for a debut at Tuff Truck in Mid march.

We had a set back with our shock supplier, but have worked out an even better design on the front coilovers so the delay will be worth it in the end.

Thanks for the continued interest and we hope to have some product available shortly.

Cheers
Matt

What's the difference with the front struts now, are they going to be adjustable? Any difference with pricing and have you worked out a rough pricing overall?
Cheers

also will the uca's be sold seperatly aswell? is there room for a strut spacer ontop of the monster rides strut?

What's the difference with the front struts now, are they going to be adjustable? Any difference with pricing and have you worked out a rough pricing overall?
Cheers

Yes, the front struts we have tested with was no adjustable item.
Well, not adjustable unless you pull the strut out and adjust the lift with spacer rings.

The one we have developed will have a screw height adjust, which you can wind up or down whilst installed on the truck to perfectly dial in the amount of lift you need.

Pricing will be around $1500 for the front coilovers, we are hoping to bring the price down a bit though.

UCA's will be $1000 - $1200

Rear shocks about $600.

Diff relocation brackets, bash plates and other bits should see the kit round out to about $3500 - $4000 depending on what we decide to run with.

Hang in there Fellas... we hope to have a couple of Rekon equipped trucks make a debut at Tuff truck in mid march.

We will probably run a group buy TT special as well for those who want the first run of stock.

Cheers
Matt

Latest posts

Back