Uniden UHF troubles?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey, so installed a uniden UH9000 in my d22 and the radio keeps changing channel to another then back to my primary channel. have tried googling it and don’t know where else to post this so thought maybe someone in this group might know. cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate,

You would have to try and get a manual for it. Was it brand new or second hand? It sounds like it is set up to scan for some reason, but knowing whether it is new or not will help narrow it down.

Edit
So I just found a manual for it. Apparently there is a triple watch setting, is there a button on the headpiece thst says "triple"? Try pressing that, apparently if you have that activated and have a priority channel set it will scan that channel as well as the one you are on.

Let us know how you get on.

Last edited:
Like bods said, you can set them to monitor several channels at once.

I wouldn't stress about it though, it'll go straight back to your primary channel if there's any traffic on that channel.

Personally I dislike that feature! I prefer to run a 2nd hand held unit to monitor the 2nd channel.

Latest posts

Back