D40 2.5 diesel 40000km service perth?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adonis

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My Nav is due for it's 40k service, any recommendations for places to get it serviced in Perth? I've been using Duncan Nissan in Vic Park who have quoted me $900. From what I have read it seems right but still a lot of money to pay for a service.

I'm just worried about taking it to some place where the apprentice does the service.

I'm just worried about taking it to some place where the apprentice does the service.

Isn't that the nissan service standard?. I had a warranty concern with the steering rack, the bloke came out to look under, test drive and did his checks and came back with no issue. The very next service i was waiting to pick up my car and the same guy came in to get some paper work. We had a quick chat and he told me it was his first day back after a week at 'school'! Turns out he was a second year apprentice:rofl2::violin2:

If you want another service option, OTHER THAN NISSAN, Pop down to Autofix Mechanical Repairs in Kelmscott.

Nathan and his crew are all over the Navara's when it comes to any issues and are happy to service them and point out *any* thing that you might need to claim on warranty.

He's fixed so many, some even that Nissan and their Bozzo's can't diagnose. And lots of Perth owners are more than happy to take their cars there from all over. He does have "loan cars" if you get in quick.

He'll also not charge $900 for a 40,000km service.

Latest posts

Back