2012 st d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannnick

Reaction score
2012 st 7" lift 33's

Gday guys

Been lurking around for a few months but havent introduced myself

Just bought a brand new 2012 st navara. So far i love it :)

Cars been tinted all round with 10%
I have already purchased my new rims, fuel hostage with nito mud grapplers.
I have booked the car in for a 5" calmini lift with a 2" body lift next month :)
Here she is stock with just the tint done
navara.jpg

navara2.jpg

Will keep this thread up to date with photos :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Today i ordered superior engineerings stage 2 lift kit. They said 9-14 days until it arrives. Looking forward to seeing how big it will be.
I used to have a sr5 hilux with a 3" tough dog lift and a 2" body lift with 33's
Here are a few photos of her in action
DSC02099.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

DSC02067.jpg

DSC02064.jpg

Hey mate, did you get that hilux engineered? I got 5 inches in mine now just don't want hassles from the police

Damn they sit out, what are they?

perfect offset man -12 :) they are fuel offroad hostage dude 17x8's on a nitton mud grappler tyre 33x12.5 actually fit with a standard lift :) removed some plastics and she drives fine, 2 weeks until the new lift arrives and i won't be doing any 4x4ing in the mean time so all good :)

works out near to 320/70/16. heehehe, at least I wont get booked if I'm parked beside you.

Are you going to install some flares?

works out near to 320/70/16. heehehe, at least I wont get booked if I'm parked beside you.

Are you going to install some flares?

haha :)

undceided man, see how much attention i get, being a forbie id like to think the police a pretty chilled. if i get yellowed its just a matter of chucking on some flares or putting the stock wheels back on :)

Nav looks tough mate! How much clearance do you have between tyre and spindle in the front? I have a D40 with BTV 7" lift and with the new spindle supplied in the kit i have to run 1.5" wheel spacers to run the stock wheels. Im just about to order 20x9 kmc addicts in a +18 offset and nitto trail grappler 295/60R20s. Just hope you don't have to space those wheels out to clear your new spindle (if your lift kit comes with different spindles) Cause you might end up with alot of tyre out the guards haha.

Loving the navara tho ;)

Thanks dude

shouldn't have to, the rims are a -12 so should have plenty of room :) and if im forced to run spacers suppose ill have to haha, whats another 1.5" :)

Yeah You should Have enough room then. I Wish We could Get fibreglass pumped guards like they run in the states!

Does it scrub with the Tyres mate without the lift?

ah a bit of trimming and its pretty good ey,

Turns out im a Muppet and ordered the wrong lift from superior so when that arrives ill be sending it back to get the 5" lift for the Spanish built d40 haha

Anyone know where we can get 2" body lift block from?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back