Portable LPG Shower

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pump is a very low flow pump. We have one in our caravan for the drinking water supply and it's something like 4.5 litres per minute - most shower heads are 7.5 LPM or higher.

That's actually a good thing if water is scarce - which it is when you're feeding the shower with a bucket - even at 4.5LPM the bucket's empty in under 2 minutes!

No idea on the performance of the heater unit. Luxline flog the same thing for $329 off their web site. Some of the chatter about the unit is that it's good, but at higher flow rates than 4LPM it can't heat the water fast enough - so the supplied pump would seem to be perfect.

Has anyone used one of these
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Portable...62?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item27f8729a16

I was wondering if they were any good.

Thanks!
Rueben
Hi Reuben I have one and I love it. I kept it while we had the van as it had a hot water service and shower built in. Now that I sold the van and going back to tents and awnings, we are going to use it again. I installed a waterproof switch to turn it on and off when we were in a public campground.

Hi mate
I have one of these and think it's great. If you use a garden hose trigger sprayer on shower setting you will save heaps of water. I just wet down soap up and rinse off. If you have it running the whole time you will go through the water if on tanks. If you are on a site and hooked up to a water supply you can just use mains pressure and lock the sprayer so it runs like a shower.
Just remember to use common sense when using it as the top of the unit does get hot.
Cheers.

Hey Reuben, a 9kg bottle after 6 day's with 4 of us using it was just under 75%. 2kg would be fine for a few nights for yourself. You would just need an adaptor for the smaller gas fitting mate.

Latest posts

Back