Navara Wreckers in Brisbane

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90TTZ

Reaction score
Could we start a bit of a thread for reference of Navara Wreckers/Dismantlers in the South East Queensland area? If you have any experience with particular businesses that info would be great to :)

Well i have one im wrecking and i plan to get a few more soon, there is also caloundra wreckers (we call em gold fingers), they always have d40 and d22 in there.

cheers mark.

Well i have one im wrecking and i plan to get a few more soon, there is also caloundra wreckers (we call em gold fingers), they always have d40 and d22 in there.

cheers mark.

I tried to use Caloundra Wreckers to source some parts for my D21. Spoke to a guy called Bill about what I needed..." Yeah no problem, what's your tel. number, I'll give you a call when they come in".....I waited a week no call back. Rang him up again..." Yeah...sorry, what's your number again, I'll give you call in a couple of days mate". Seven weeks later I still haven't heard from them. I'm not saying they are a 'bad' company to deal with, I'm just relating my experience of them.

Last edited:
I tried to use Caloundra Wreckers to source some parts for my D21. Spoke to a guy called Bill about what I needed..." Yeah no problem, what's your tel. number, I'll give you a call when they come in".....I waited a week no call back. Rang him up again..." Yeah...sorry, what's your number again, I'll give you call in a couple of days mate". Seven weeks later I still haven't heard from them. I'm not saying they are a 'bad' company to deal with, I'm just relating my experience of them.

Sounds like almost every wrecker I've ever met. They're a special breed of human.

Last edited:
I've also used Champion Auto Wreckers just outside Nambour. Tel 07 5476 2802. Very helpful, its a bit of an old school wreckers yard too. They even let me have a good mooch around the yard on me own.

Bill is the owner and he will get the phone most of the time.. he is the man we call gold fingers...

cheers mark..

Latest posts

Back