D22 tubs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Reaction score
Hi there, this is my first time to the forum. :big_smile:

My partner has a 2004 D22 and as i've just sold my car he's letting me use the Nissan until i get my own.

However.. it's had a hard life and the tub is an absolute mess. A van driver side swiped it and wouldn't foot the bill and it's jack knifed a trailer or two in it's time. So i'd really like to replace the silver tub, but i'm having a hard time finding one. I realise alot of Nissan owners are removing the tubs to put aluminium trays on.. so where's all the tubs they removed?

I'm located in Brisbane Australia if anyone can point me in the right direction for a tub.

Thanks heaps :victory:
Scarlette

Welcome Scarlette, have you tried the Nissan dealers? I know when I got my D40 they were telling me they sell them for scrap if the owner doesnt want them. Might be a long shot but worth a few phone calls.

I watch eBay for Navara bits and there's about a billion D22 dualie trays per month. You just have to watch till "silver" and "Brisbane" roll around.

Yeah definately ebay! Not long ago I sold my white tub for around $345, it was brand new with rear bumper and mud guards etc. Some are listed with fairly hefty starting prices but they don't sell, the ones that did went between $300 & $400.
P.S Welcome
Cheers Brad

Gday as stated Ebay.

I was wondering how long it would take for a girl to get on here.

Any question's dont be afraid to ask.

Dave.

Thanks guys! :flirt:

I searched Ebay and found one in Brisbane, brand new and the right colour!! It goes off tomorrow morning so wish me luck. I have also won a rear bumper on Ebay also, so just waiting for that to come.

Like i said earlier..the D22 is my partner's which i'm using until i get a bit more money together to be able to afford the new D40, so i'd really like to stick around and read what you guys do with your nissans!

Cheers
Scarlette

Hi Scarlette, welcome to the forums.

We all know the girls control the money! Wish my wife bought parts for my truck :)

Latest posts

Back