2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diaster has befallen me!

Work has called me in over the weekend as a mandatory weekend, it's my job or the muster and I would love to say I have the balls to quit work to attend but might be a but tough when I get back with the wife and the house.

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend, can't belive I'm going to miss it! Hopefully I can have my shirt etc posted to me?

Man thats gotta hurt, what a shame mate. we will get you your shirt and showbag no probs at all.

I cant believe they can turn around with that sort of a move.
We will be announcing the dates for Next years muster soon so you will be able to put in for leave so they cant get you again two years running.

diaster has befallen me!

Work has called me in over the weekend as a mandatory weekend, it's my job or the muster and I would love to say I have the balls to quit work to attend but might be a but tough when I get back with the wife and the house.

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend, can't belive I'm going to miss it! Hopefully I can have my shirt etc posted to me?

Some of us have to pass through Sidunny to get to the event, and it's possible for us to drop the stuff off on our way back home. Otherwise, there are occasional drives or the exciting chance to have Australia Post lose it on us.

my esky is full of beverages and iced up ready to go
are we there yet

No I'm not, the things we do as volunteers, our CFA brigade got a new station and the roosters in melbourne gave us Sunday the second of November for our official opening, and being there's a election a few weeks later we are going to cop wankers sorry politicians at the opening, so I will need a beer for breakfast on Sunday, the fun part is those in higher jobs in the cfa know what I'm like and are hinting that I should behave:yeahright:

diaster has befallen me!

I am at campbelltown but work at Parramatta and Darling Harbour if that helps get it to you?

Latest posts

Back