2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the fridge has been running all week, dragged the camper back from down the coast, repacked it- read chucked half the junk in it-, and finally wired in the redarc dcbc.
Charged the battery.
Didn't put any lighting together for the camper, ran out of time, but hey, that's why you sit around the camp fire. Oh yeah-
Hey darl' chop some wood for the fire will ya?

Bummer, I can't make the muster now either due to family issues. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and maybe I can get there next year.......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414492291.015647.jpg

Day to go.

The back if my ute and roof racks are loaded with prizes and showbags, so much so there isn't enough room for any if my other stuff!! Man there is some gear.
I've loaded the 8x4 box Trailer full of wood that my cousin will have to tow and my camper trailer is also brimmed.
So safe travels for everyone heading to the muster, I will see you there.
Let's get this weekend cranking!!!! Yeeeewww!!

Still got another day at work before I can head on up but I will have everything sitting ready to put in the nav as soon as I get home tomorrow. See you all there

New England I think or Newall I'm just gonna head south and cross my fingers . :yeahright:

See you tomorrow Gonz can't wait to fit those two sneaky raffle prizes I won.

Safe trip to all remember it's no race to get there, let all have a safe and fun weekend.

Cheers to all.

See you tomorrow Gonz can't wait to fit those two sneaky raffle prizes I won.

Safe trip to all remember it's no race to get there, let all have a safe and fun weekend.

Cheers to all.

That right......dont rush...the race has been won..........by me:reddy:
See you all there
SAFE travels to all

Latest posts

Back