The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True dat Dave.

How's that Instagram thing going Gordy? Do these fellas need some education to get it moving?

True dat Dave.

How's that Instagram thing going Gordy? Do these fellas need some education to get it moving?

Well that's the thing it's up and running but I don't really know how the whole hashtag thing works myself. I keep missing amy to try and work out how we are gonna work it. A few of the forum members have already found it actually. Well ok just me, amy, bodie and carro haha

This is what it's looking like but as I said I don't actually know how we are gonna run it so that's why we don't have any pics yet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414843837.020490.jpg

Hmmm, we may need to work on it a bit then.

Half these guys don't have facebook so instagram will be totally new to them. Need Amy to do a write up.

Ye sorry about the delay that's why we haven't advertised it yet coz we need to make sure it's user friendly etc

All good, should work well when it's running, plus we can put the pics up on the forum automagically when Dylan gets a chance to look at it.

I'm leaving the Bundy alone this weekend.

I start a new job on Monday after having 10 weeks off. Gonna be tough!

Fark... it's hard enough to go back after a long weekend... let alone 10 weeks whoa....

For the most part there's no trouble or grief on here, this forum seems to attract a good group of people
We aren't a bad bunch!

True dat Dave.

We still need to make a thread to explain it. I keep forgetting, had so much on lately.

Last edited:
Well that's the thing it's up and running but I don't really know how the whole hashtag thing works myself. I keep missing amy to try and work out how we are gonna work it. A few of the forum members have already found it actually. Well ok just me, amy, bodie and carro haha

This is what it's looking like but as I said I don't actually know how we are gonna run it so that's why we don't have any pics yet

View attachment 18147

Hmmm, we may need to work on it a bit then.

Half these guys don't have facebook so instagram will be totally new to them. Need Amy to do a write up.

I'll get there eventually!! I'll have to hurry up and get onto it so people can upload there muster pics to it!
Bloody hell mate I'm onto the PORT!!!

All that can mean is two more hours for me and I'm gone.lol

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️
Ewww port haha

Back