Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahah oh... remind me not to get on your bad side either... hahah
Well after my ex was stupid enough to key my Subaru from petrol cap to side indicator and a 40 cm scratch on the bonnet too, I couldn't help but get revenge. I asked for the footage from the shop it was parked in front of.

Why would someone do that..? I mean ffs, just move on... I guess he deserved it in that case...

I'm glad you understand my jabber haha. I make heaps of typos when I'm tired. Think I might go to sleep. Been at work since early this morning, only got home an hour and a half ago.

hey dave...you won a prize mate
hey gordy....so did you
scotty has yours dave and lever will be in touch with you gordy
good work guys

lol
you won a car seat organiser from tough toys
it hangs on the back of your seat for all your makeup n stuff, I have one,they are great

lol

it hangs on the back of your seat for all your makeup n stuff, I have one,they are great

Did I get that coz no one else wanted it?? Lol
Suppose it could come in handy lol

I went off road properly for the first time ever today! So happy with how my baby went. I'll post photos soon. My list of off-road gear I need to buy has begun

you were drawn out towards the end and were given the most valuable prize that was left on the table

lol
You have one for your make up too Sparra? That's cute.
Did I get that coz no one else wanted it?? Lol
Suppose it could come in handy lol

I went off road properly for the first time ever today! So happy with how my baby went. I'll post photos soon. My list of off-road gear I need to buy has begun
Oooh can't wait for pics!!!! :)

Latest posts

Back