Forum Malware?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still the same issue with me

explorer works, but annoyingly slow
samsung s2 dangerous site(don't us tapatalk)
chrome dangerous site
firefox dangerous site

Something going on with google methinks. I've gotten rid of all things google on my browser. Their sarch engine keeps going French on me, I've checked all the preferences etc. And it kept going french. So yahoo all the way now!!!

Something must be wrong with your computer if vous voyez des choses apparaît en français tout the time. Isn't as bad as вещи, появляющиеся в любом диалекте русского языка though, that could be REAL bad. Have you scanned your computer?

So if I go to the site normally I get no problems, try and go through google and you get the error. This is the diagnostics page that you can view regarding the "suspicious activity"

google diagnostics said:
Advisory provided bySafe BrowsingDiagnostic page for*www.navara.asia

What is the current listing status for www.navara.asia?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 6 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 2439 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 137 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-11-08, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2014-10-29.

Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 5 domain(s), includingkob93nz31.com/,*bq7kz3z5.com/,*nmtwbxy4nr.com/.

17 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including*ad-sys.com/,*filestore72.info/,adorika.net/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including*AS9512 (NETLOGISTICS-AU-AP).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.navara.asia did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google*Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's*Webmaster Help Center

Updated 3 hours ago

© Google -*Google Home

I've checked that out and I'm waiting to be able to jump into Google diagnostics.

I don't think any of the malware was here. That filestore site was where Google searches ended up if you searched for some info in Google and clicked on the Google search result. I'm not sure if it's the forum doing the redirection, or Google screwing up the connection. Perhaps a DNS fault? Not sure. Hopefully I'll be able to delve deeper into it soon.

It's only Google, by the way. Firefox relies on "stopbadware.org" which relies on Google. I suspect Safari is similar.

You can disable the warnings in Firefox too. Tools - Options - Security tab and turn off the 2nd and 3rd check boxes from the top (both options start with 'block'). Those two options are responsible for the growth in the file UrlClassifer3.sqlite, check your Firefox profile folder. As the file grows, Firefox slows.

Well according to them the last suspicious content was found on the 29th of october... so something recently must have triggered it.

Fair enough. Good luck. As I said, if I browse directly to navara.asia/forum.php I get no errors, put navara forum into google and try and browse from their link and I get the error. This is on my phone browser too, not pc.

Just a thought, has anyone posted a link to another forum in the last 90 days.
Does this forum have foreign widgets ? I do know that they will interfere with other forums as there are links involved.
And I still get the warning message from Firefox but I ignore it. I still haven't had any problems with my computer.
I do run full Kaspersky internet security, not sure if that helps me.

Both Chrome and Firefox use Google for assessing a site's safety and for some stupid reason Google thinks this site is unsafe. You can turn off the stupidity by using Yahoo as a search engine, and in Firefox turning off the "Safe Browsing" security feature. Use Comodo Firewall if you want something to really secure your computer.

I stopped using this site for a few days. It would randomly say no reception and force close the page. Even though i had full service and other websites would work fine

Works sweet on my iPhone safari on my page I always have open. Yet blocks me from opening it on a new page.
Doesn't work at all on my MacBook with chrome.

Hey for the first time in a long time I got into this site without any warning screen.
I didn't change anything either.
Hopefully it's all sorted.

Yep and all the warnings on the google searches have been removed also.

Dylan must of sorted it.

yay its back,

haha it wasnt me trust me, i would have more chance of performing successful brain surgery than fixing a computer issue....

just glad the navara website zombie apocalypse is over :)

Latest posts

Back