Day trips

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least I could test the new winch out but if there ends up being heaps of rain and looking like being a bog fest I might save my pass out for another day. But wouldn't mind giving monkey gum a go last time my truck just wasn't set up well enough.

Well at least I could test the new winch out but if there ends up being heaps of rain and looking like being a bog fest I might save my pass out for another day. But wouldn't mind giving monkey gum a go last time my truck just wasn't set up well enough.

Your ute is ready to rumble now mate, last time Steve and I did Monkey Gum it was minutes after the big wet and it was all time, had a awesome day.
You would be sweet with your set up.

Not sure if I can make it now.
Noticed my drivers side rear shock is compressed 30mm more than the passenger side and my leafs seem ****ed. I'll be getting it looked at on Friday so unless it's sorted I won't risk it. Hopefully it's a worn ball joint or something.....

Yeah im pretty sure i wont be going, but would still be keen to know where you guys decide incase i can find the time to meet up.

Not sure if I can make it now.
Noticed my drivers side rear shock is compressed 30mm more than the passenger side and my leafs seem ****ed. I'll be getting it looked at on Friday so unless it's sorted I won't risk it. Hopefully it's a worn ball joint or something.....

If its your rear shock and leafs then why do you suspect a ball joint?

Hey Nath !

What you think ? Cool :confused2:

Attachments

• Ranga.jpg
    Ranga.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 80
he was logged on when i posted it, well according to the list of who's online on the homepage anyway.

i'm in for Sat. any where within a couple of hours of sydney.
Mt walker, sunny/dark corner, zig zag or whatagans.
Iknow zig zag would be of for her.d22 heaps of chicken tracks not sure about others, but have been there my last couple of times out so wouldn't mind going somewhere else.

Gav

Chicken tracks sound good for now! My Nav isn't fully equipped yet! haha
I wouldn't mind a beach run, need someone to show me the basics!

Hello boys and girls,

First off my apologies!
In between my trip to Fiji, catching up on work, moving my mate into his new house and finding one my self I've completely forgotten about this.
Rest assured, while I may not know where to go exactly I'll be trying to organize another in the new year!
Again my apologies guys

Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzus fellas!!!

No one keen to do some wheeling?
No talking of trips?

What's going onnnnn!?!?

Easters around the corner so who's not locked into 'family' things!!!

MIKE NEEDS TO PUT HIS MUDDIES ON,!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back