Who rides bikes and what are they

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I think from memory they must have cut the chain think it was still there.
Took my race stand though and the chain.

I'm still riding my gixxa, just plasti dipped her tho :rock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 83
I love the old xr's mate look at the resale now that they have gone. D22 is next!!, I had the old twin carb 84 xr with a 280 kit the thing was a beast. As for the it490 my wife forced me to sell it bloody thing was "unusable" in the bush.

I only sold my xr 250 84 model last year, bought a tinny instead so I can fish with my boys

I only sold my xr 250 84 model last year, bought a tinny instead so I can fish with my boys
That's a better option Dave you must of looked after it, did you ever teach the boy's to ride?, I am thinking about a little bike and teach my girls. The little buggers already learned the 22 when they were 11 year olds.

That's a better option Dave you must of looked after it, did you ever teach the boy's to ride?, I am thinking about a little bike and teach my girls. The little buggers already learned the 22 when they were 11 year olds.

I bought it back in 95/96. My oldest used to ride it, the middle boy rode the xr100

I bought it back in 95/96. My oldest used to ride it, the middle boy rode the xr100
Just saw this before I logged out Dave. Do you think a 14yr old would handle my bike. She is 170cms and can touch the ground, I am a bit worried it goes so well to suit me but I don't want to buy a toy for a few years and have to offload it. If you know what I mean.

Just saw this before I logged out Dave. Do you think a 14yr old would handle my bike. She is 170cms and can touch the ground, I am a bit worried it goes so well to suit me but I don't want to buy a toy for a few years and have to offload it. If you know what I mean.

Does seem a waste to buy a bike for a year or so, my boy was about 180 cm and 80 odd kilos at 15 riding my old xr , it really comes down to wether you think she is mature enough to handle a bike capable of a reasonable speed,

Had a shed clean out so i thought id do a group shot.
There's a 1100 Katana im restoring at the moment, a 1979 GS1000 and 2 CX500s still in the shed.
The car is a LC Torana that i have now sold.

Triumph Tiger 800XC, great for Qlds poor excuses for roads - Also does fine on the firetrails, but not doing single track on a 214kg bike.

AjLziBP.jpg

Had a few over the years.
1) XL 100 honda
2) DT250 Yammy
3) XT 500G yammy
4) Z900B
5) Z1000J Lawson Replica (bikes 3+4 should never have been let go)
6) Te 610 Husky still in the shed
7) FJR1300 current sled.

Most favourite bike was the z900 but the fjr is getting real close though.

Pats

I got my L's last year to give road bikes a go. Bought a 2005 CB250 with 3000 kms on it, looks new almost. Selling it to go back to dirt ;)

Picked this up last weekend.

qs4a4y.jpg

2003 Triumph America, only 4000k's on the clock and cost me $5000!!! Ridiculously good condition.

Going in for new exhaust, re-jet and tune next week.

Sold the America last weekend, picked this up on Australia Day.

2015 Triumph Thunderbird Storm.

22mccl.jpg

Current ride is Suzuki TL1000R. Enjoying the V-Twin thump :rock:

Attachments

• 20141018_160121.jpg
    20141018_160121.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts

Back