F1 2015

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevyn

Reaction score
Don't know how much longer I can kid myself, F1 died with the V8. These cars have no soul, they sound like motogp bike! This season opener would have to be the most boring race ever!!!
The only bright point was the drive from Nasr!!

Working in town in previous years use to be able to hear the roar of the F1s from most of the city... This year not a peep

Yer there a heap of shit now my dad vl sounds better they reacked the sport

Mercedes 1 -2 all year now without a rule change (or breakdown/crash).

The race will be for third.

Funny how everyone though it was getting abit stale with Vettel & redbull winning all the time and wanted the rules changed to liven it up again. Rules of change and its worse than before.

I think the williams V Ferrari battle will likely be the highligh this season. Melbourne GP :boring:

I went to singapore to see them in 2013 and the noise was unbeliveable> Off to spain this year to see them again. Will report back on the sound issue.

Merc engines where not even being pushed - they have plenty in reserve for the Ferrari "lunge" - can't see it happening..

It'll be HOW FAR MERC, and can NICO wipe the smile of Lewis' face... that's the season..

The other thing to watch out for is "Can Honda build an engine that can survive more than 50% of it's power".. 5 seconds slower a lap from a former MARQUE team is a joke..

Oh - and can 100 Million Dollar RED BULL RACING actually overtake $20 Sauber....

Latest posts

Back