What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newcastle, NSW. It should come off in the next week or so

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

hey blacklined40 thanks for the explanatiion i thought that it was control arms but i wasn't sure, i'm very interested in doing this mod to my 2000 model d22 so any links you could post would be greatly appreciated,
thanks doug

Fitted another one of these stupid things.

Attachments

• n 001.jpg
    n 001.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 116
I sold the beloved d22 today and down graded to a d21. Things you have to do to support a family when you cant work full time due to injury. Anyways it should be fun building the d21

hey blacklined40 thanks for the explanatiion i thought that it was control arms but i wasn't sure, i'm very interested in doing this mod to my 2000 model d22 so any links you could post would be greatly appreciated,
thanks doug

it is for a d40, it wont work with a d22

2a815e511d2280bc69affd82b6c03ebb.jpg

56f1c9a9c587a51e562a8e3b28c999dc.jpg

Finally got around to putting some new tyres on today! 265/75 R16x8 on sunnys with 0 offset. They stick out a little further than I thought they would but it's opened the stance right up. Pretty pleased with the overall result. Now to find time to test them out!

Thanks John. Im tossing up between some bar work or a chip and exhaust next. The tub is going in the next few weeks itll be a tray and toolboxes soon enough.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thanks John. Im tossing up between some bar work or a chip and exhaust next. The tub is going in the next few weeks itll be a tray and toolboxes soon enough.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I went to that size tyre a few years back when I bought mine, fitted them to 0 offset sunnies earlier this year and like the look. Stuck out more than I expected too but used to it now.

Had a 3" exhaust fitted Friday - Dea turbo back system with cat only and I'd suggest this (some exhaust) be your next upgrade. Have only drive it 30K home with a mixture of roads but doing a day of shuttling mtn bikes up and down a mountain 2moro for a proper test. Initially I notice: I cannot any longer tell when the turbo kicks in. It used to be lag lag lag boost. Now it just accelerates like a petrol car. I'm stoked. Have read the 2.75 vs 3 inch posts for hours but for 610 bucks delivered I'm stoked so far.

G'day guys haven't posted in a while.
Last week mine had a birthday and I replaced the left and right front door hinges. I originally repinned and bushed them and that lasted about 2 weeks. Lol. I put new discs and pads on the front and regressed the front bearings. Ha ha no more wobbles in the steering wheel because of a loose wheel bearing.

I finally got around to having the rocker cover gasket replaced and the glow plug seals.
Had the glow plugs checked and just as well. 2 were burnt, 1 was black as and nearly burnt and 1 had part of the tip broken off.
Next week she's going in to have an electric brake control fitted as I'm getting some work done to a Jayco popup that's been sitting in my drive since last November.
Now I ask myself, What next.

I finally got around to having the rocker cover gasket replaced and the glow plug seals.
Had the glow plugs checked and just as well. 2 were burnt, 1 was black as and nearly burnt and 1 had part of the tip broken off.
Next week she's going in to have an electric brake control fitted as I'm getting some work done to a Jayco popup that's been sitting in my drive since last November.
Now I ask myself, What next.
How many ks on your truck?
Was it starting ok with the dodgy glow plugs?

Latest posts

Back