cruise control

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggman

Reaction score
ok guys the last post i put up was about my dual mass clutch replacment.and i mentioned that while the gearbox was out i had the nuteral position switch replaced.as the cruise control hadnt been working for a few years.but to my disapointment it still dosnt work.the switch was only 25 bucks so no big deal.but would still like to get it going.i assume it was the right one the dealer seem to know what one it was the part number is NI-32006-cd10B.not sure if you guys would have any idea what else it could be.i remember years ago i had trouble with the cruise control and the dealer fixed it and said that they replaced some grommets down near the pedals i still to this day cant work out how they would have anything to do with the cruise control.any help would be appreiated.thanks fellas

Hey mate, I posted in your other thread, but anyway.

There are switches on the brake and clutch pedals. They'd be what you need to look at to make sure they are working correctly.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Cheers mate I just had a look and the plastic lug on clutch pedal is buggerd and not touching.will try and rig something up this arv.and report back

That should do it. There are threads on the forum about the same issue, I can't recall what other people have used to fix it though.

That should do it. There are threads on the forum about the same issue, I can't recall what other people have used to fix it though.

Someone used a guitar pick, so grab the one you never use and try that. Someone who'd stopped in Muswellbrook and wondered why their brake lights weren't working had a similar fault and I used a flat piece of metal (many call them "10 cent coins" but you call it what you will) and that did the trick.

yep that was the problem the rubber stopper was buggerd.put a palstic door card clip in place of it worked a treat thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back