Introduce myself

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorakiMick

Reaction score
G'day I'm Mick from Albury and I've had my Navarra for 2 months. prior to that I owned an Xtrail for 10 years and it was one of the best and most reliable vehicles I've owned. The Navarra is outstanding in every way !! I am not a serious 4 x 4 person but I spend a lot of time on dirt roads doing my Landscape and Bush Photography. I intend to do the caravan things in a few years so I needed a decent vehicle for towing. Looking forwards to learning how to best use this cracker vehicle.

Welcome Mick ! Which model Nav did you finish up with?
Plenty of informative threads available here for your reading either for fault finding or modifications.

Also a section to add some non car related photos. Should throw a few up if your good with your camera :top:

Welcome to the forum, Mick.

Yes, great idea, a few lower-res versions of your work would be excellent! As long as it's family friendly, of course ... "Bush Photography" might be photos of THE bush, GEORGE Bush or HER bush. Hopefully the first one! :rofl2:

Latest posts

Back