what exhaust r u running and wat do u think of it

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerryprout

Reaction score
Tossing up between the a1s 3" stainless 409 hurricane or a Beaudesert 2 3/4 aluminised exhaust both r around 1500 fitted
Just wondering wat u have and wat u think of it I live on the goldcoast

question, why do you need a stainless system on a bloody tractor? surely it`s never going to rust out a standard 2 3/4 or 3 inch system, as long as the bends are smooth, the cat and muffler free flowing and the dump pipe well shaped., i have not done the system yet, but beaudesert 2.75 seems the winner of them. let us know what you decide on jerry.

How much roughly and wat specs I'm just a plumber don't know much about this haha how did u feel it changed performance wise

Hands down THE BEST modification I did to my truck.
You don't need to spend the money on BEAUDESSERT. 2 3/4 pipe is not a thing. 3" is just as good.
BE SURE to run a muffler, the truck responds better to the slight increase in resistance, unless your set on the noise factor.

DEA is what I run,
Scotts rods was my next choice. They didn't answer my enquiry before dea is the reason I went one over the other.

I believe it was around $650 delivered.
Took me an hour and a half to fit

Recently put a 3" Dea on my ute - cat but no muffler. Best MOD I've ever done. Made a huge difference. Paid about 600 delivered and got an exhaust shop to fit - under 1k total (they stung me but it was apparently a huge prick of a job). Sure it may not last like a stainless one but reckon it will outlive my needs. Haven't had it dyno'd but me and anyone who's driven the car instantly notices the improvement. I wish I'd done it immediately after purchase.

Iv got a 3" stainless genie system with ceramic coated dump pipe and high flow cat. Sounds awesome i love it and got it at a good price

If you can afford it stainless is a good option. Makes no difference at the end of the day when it's dirty

Stainless is nice but not needed. All decent mild steel exhausts are "aluminised" and dont usually rust on a diesel. What i noticed with the DEA exhaust (when i was cutting and welding for custom turbo) is the bends shrink down to almost 2.75". Not really a worry, but worth noting. The tube is aluminised and the muffler is full stainless - quite good.
My 2.5" redback zorst (still for sale, make me an offer - a six pack and pick up will work) The bends all stay true 2.5". The muffler isnt stainless though. No rust after 10 years daily driving. bit of surface rust on the flanges and welds where there's no aluminium coating, and thats about it.

I wanna go a 2 3/4" myself , any you fellas have suggestions for places to get it them cheap in Sydney ? 2008 d22 cheers 👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gday guys I'm tossing up between a bde or xforce but have now thrown the dea into the mix.
got a couple of questions if you dont mind, did you notice a difference with spool did turbo come on quicker, how did the torque go did it improve?
Do any of you tow any info is appreciated.

Stainless is nice but not needed. All decent mild steel exhausts are "aluminised" and dont usually rust on a diesel. What i noticed with the DEA exhaust (when i was cutting and welding for custom turbo) is the bends shrink down to almost 2.75". Not really a worry, but worth noting. The tube is aluminised and the muffler is full stainless - quite good.
My 2.5" redback zorst (still for sale, make me an offer - a six pack and pick up will work) The bends all stay true 2.5". The muffler isnt stainless though. No rust after 10 years daily driving. bit of surface rust on the flanges and welds where there's no aluminium coating, and thats about it.

My redback is still in good order after about 5 or 6 years.

Gday guys I'm tossing up between a bde or xforce but have now thrown the dea into the mix.

got a couple of questions if you dont mind, did you notice a difference with spool did turbo come on quicker, how did the torque go did it improve?

Do any of you tow any info is appreciated.

Had mine done yesterday 3 " X force with 3" dump pipe . No lag anymore spools up much earlier and it wants to climb through the gears quicker and revs higher , takes straight off , nice turbo whistle sound and grumpy exhaust sound too , not to loud at all . If your putting an egt gauge in do it at the same time . Totally different car to drive . Mines d22 yd25 08 has snorkel and egr blank .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back