Pre-facelift and post-facelift D22 chassis

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tojakey318

Reaction score
I have recently bought a D22 pre-facelift Navara as my first 4WD. I plan on doing a few small upgrades like bash plate, recovery gear and a winch to get me going then at some point when I can afford it I’ll get bigger and better stuff.

My question is in regards to some of these upgrades - Can I buy D22 post-facelift upgrades to put on my pre-facelift? I’ve been looking for a few things for the pre-facelift model and I’m not having too much luck. So is the facelift chassis the same as a non-facelift? All the bumper mounts and brackets are the same?

Pre face lift? You have to be a bit more specific mate as there were several facelifts through the range.
What year do you have with what engine?

Pre face lift? You have to be a bit more specific mate as there were several facelifts through the range.
What year do you have with what engine?

Sorry I didn’t realise there were several but mine is a 1998 with a QD32 (non-turbo) and 5 speed trans. Double cab if that helps too. Before they did the main facelift to the ZD30 turbo engines

Latest posts

Back