Jms_86 d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55796510151346104837795.jpg

Difference between a stock d40 and my lifted d40
- 2 inch suspension lift
- 2 inch body lift
- 1 tyre lift

ive been meaning to do this also haha
Why do nissan make them so low stock :S

Awesome job mate what you do you think of the xrox bull bar, I’m thinking of going the same way.
Great job with the wheel mount, I see your set up for the hard lid so I’m guessing you only have the extra spare wheel in the back when going off road?

Awesome job mate what you do you think of the xrox bull bar, I’m thinking of going the same way.
Great job with the wheel mount, I see your set up for the hard lid so I’m guessing you only have the extra spare wheel in the back when going off road?

im a big fan of the xrox bar, mainly got it because it was the only bar that came with option for the 50mm body lift but ive had it for a year now and everything is still tight and sturdy so cant fault it. I brought the truck new so I optioned in the hard lid but for what I do its not practical, but instead of selling it ive thrown it in the shed just in case I need it back on some day. Cheers for your compliments mate, look forward to watching your build :redcool:

Hey mate, just wondering how hard the headlights were to install?? Not sure if it was you or someone else that said they were a bugger to fit.

Looking at getting some in the near future....

Brownie.

Hey mate, just wondering how hard the headlights were to install?? Not sure if it was you or someone else that said they were a bugger to fit.

Looking at getting some in the near future....

Brownie.

hi brownie,

the HID's were a bastard to fit! Had to cut the existing wiring loom and do lots of soldering/crimping. Lucky im an electrician so wasn't too bad but you need to be confident before starting or your going to be stuck with a spaghetti of cut cables. If you choose to do it make sure to label/take pictures before you cut so you have something to check up against , I have faith you can do it :cheers!:

Oh god i wouldnt attepmt it myself. That why you have mates who train for yrs and then offer them acloholic beverages..... after the job is done i think in cade might be best.... wiring doent seem to bad. Other than that tjey fit in ok?? Not cutting or grinding??

Thanks for the Pro Tip...

Oh god i wouldnt attepmt it myself. That why you have mates who train for yrs and then offer them acloholic beverages..... after the job is done i think in cade might be best.... wiring doent seem to bad. Other than that tjey fit in ok?? Not cutting or grinding??

Thanks for the Pro Tip...

They use the same mounting brackets so no grinding at all bud

Hi mate, the D40 looks sick, you've given me some great ideas. The grill is awesome, do you know where I can pick one up? I can't seem to find one online, would your mate make another? I've got a billit ebay special but it's a pretty tacky overlay. Thanks mate.

Hi mate, the D40 looks sick, you've given me some great ideas. The grill is awesome, do you know where I can pick one up? I can't seem to find one online, would your mate make another? I've got a billit ebay special but it's a pretty tacky overlay. Thanks mate.

cheers mantis for the props! I dont speak to that guy anymore sadly and also looked on ebay theres nothing like mine on there, but i have seen guys paint or plastidip there stock ones and they look mint

Back